Justice for simon holdsworth

Some of you people want to learn what type of thread you should play your games on. Go back again and show what i said that was factually incorrect.

Then do one.

not playing any games, what you said was wrong

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11060582&postcount=14

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11060659&postcount=17

He DIDNT get 28 years, he got life, 28 minimum ie:- before they even think about letting him out

Absolutely not.

---------- Post added 24-06-2015 at 22:37 ----------

If you want to give a message that killing is wrong by killing someone, you're morally retarded and intellectually bankrupt.

I will answer that im am none of those , but if you want to say what would be an appropriate time in prison for such a vile offence , then carry on

---------- Post added 24-06-2015 at 23:46 ----------

keep on trolling mr fish and goodnight

From the looks of things hes got 28 years.

The problem is he will only serve 14 years.

Its about time people were made to serve the full sentence and not a day less. The reward for good behaviour should be being released once they have served their full sentence and if they step out of line inside they should have time added on to their sentence.

EDIT just read he will serve 28 years minimum . hopefully this animal will never see the light of day again.

Edited by Penistone999

The problem is he will only serve 14 years.

Its about time people were made to serve the full sentence and not a day less. The reward for good behaviour should be being released once they have served their full sentence and if they step out of line inside they should have time added on to their sentence.

EDIT just read he will serve 28 years minimum . hopefully this animal will never see the light of day again.

Lol at Penistone.

---------- Post added 25-06-2015 at 07:28 ----------

Absolutely not.

---------- Post added 24-06-2015 at 22:37 ----------

If you want to give a message that killing is wrong by killing someone, you're morally retarded and intellectually bankrupt.

I will answer that im am none of those , but if you want to say what would be an appropriate time in prison for such a vile offence , then carry on

I'd say 28 years is about right, what do you reckon? Maybe you'd like to smash the guy to death with an iron bar or something?