Increase the dole to 1 ISD immediately.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11694838/Islamic-State-mints-its-own-Islamic-Dinar-coins.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) has begun minting its own “Islamic dinar” coins, Syrian activists claimed on Tuesday night.

ADVERTISING

Pictures posted on social media showed a series of gold sovereigns bearing Isil inscriptions, and with a reported value of one gold dinar being with $139 (£89).

In the UK our unemployed are forced into absolute poverty and greater absolute poverty. Yet in Iraq, in the land we invaded in a illegal war, a regime is rising, one we helped create, in more ways than one. It is now minting coins.

And a single dinar is worth £89, nearly 25% more than the standard weekly UK dole. And more than double the sanctioned dole for UK humans who are completely destitute.

We are in a kind of war, but one that we should refrain from fighting in the traditional sense. We should avoid physical violence at all costs. Lest IS be shown to be defending real Muslims form the Western powers, when we in the West have no problems with nearly all ordinary Muslims, who are good people, just like majority of ourselves are too.

We ought be leading by example and implementing superior social welfare, social welfare that can be copied by other states, and introduced to other states, welfare that is envied and gives us the moral high ground.

When our welfare/social security system makes weekly payments that are below the value of a single common coin minted and used by a competing state with a backwards ideology, we have a problem.

Do you think the dole for UK citizens should be worth more than an Islamic State coin?

Dare we as a nation risk letting a state like IS implement a 1 dinar per week dole that would be superior to our own?

Is the moral high ground and social justice worth fighting for?>

Should we increase dole to 1 IS Dinar? (Or above?)

What do you think?

I agree with this.

There should be an absolute minimum income that no UK citizen should be allowed to live under(unless they choose) and the government has a duty to ensure the equality of its citizens. As the gap between the wealthy and poor grows ever larger, only intervention by the government on the behalf of society can see that the gap is reduced.

I'm all for it.

I anticipate various anecdotes about people spending money on drink and fags but so what........how's that anyone else's business?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11694838/Islamic-State-mints-its-own-Islamic-Dinar-coins.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

In the UK our unemployed are forced into absolute poverty and greater absolute poverty. Yet in Iraq, in the land we invaded in a illegal war, a regime is rising, one we helped create, in more ways than one. It is now minting coins.

And a single dinar is worth £89, nearly 25% more than the standard weekly UK dole. And more than double the sanctioned dole for UK humans who are completely destitute.

We are in a kind of war, but one that we should refrain from fighting in the traditional sense. We should avoid physical violence at all costs. Lest IS be shown to be defending real Muslims form the Western powers, when we in the West have no problems with nearly all ordinary Muslims, who are good people, just like majority of ourselves are too.

We ought be leading by example and implementing superior social welfare, social welfare that can be copied by other states, and introduced to other states, welfare that is envied and gives us the moral high ground.

When our welfare/social security system makes weekly payments that are below the value of a single common coin minted and used by a competing state with a backwards ideology, we have a problem.

Do you think the dole for UK citizens should be worth more than an Islamic State coin?

Dare we as a nation risk letting a state like IS implement a 1 dinar per week dole that would be superior to our own?

Is the moral high ground and social justice worth fighting for?>

Should we increase dole to 1 IS Dinar? (Or above?)

What do you think?

You sould clear off to Islamic State and bore them to death. I'll chip in a tenner towards your travel. I'm sure other will too.

You sould clear off to Islamic State and bore them to death. I'll chip in a tenner towards your travel. I'm sure other will too.

One day you might need help.

You'll be thankful for people like him for standing up for working people in times of need.

I agree with this.

There should be an absolute minimum income that no UK citizen should be allowed to live under(unless they choose) and the government has a duty to ensure the equality of its citizens. As the gap between the wealthy and poor grows ever larger, only intervention by the government on the behalf of society can see that the gap is reduced.

I'm all for it.

I anticipate various anecdotes about people spending money on drink and fags but so what........how's that anyone else's business?

Fine, as long as you don't moan like a donkey when immigrants come here to actually fill the vacancies.

I agree with this.

I'm all for it.

I'm sure you are. I assume you are one of the ones that advocates taxing everyone else and giving more to you.

---------- Post added 23-06-2015 at 23:30 ----------

One day you might need help.

You'll be thankful for people like him for standing up for working people in times of need.

OK. I'll up my offer to £20. £10 for each of you.

Edited by Bigthumb

Guest sibon

I'll chip in a tenner to keep Chem here.

And another tenner to start your repatriation to Russia. You might like the way that they deal with dissidents there:rolleyes:

I agree with this.

I'm all for it.

Does "UK Citizen" mean anyone that can set foot in this country by hook or by crook? Or does it mean people born here and with roots here?