Buckingham Palace to get 150 million paint job

It is reported that The Queen and Phillip are to have their house decorated at a cost of 150 million quid.

It seems as though we will be footing the bill, this while on the streets we have homeless folk as well as bedroom tax on council homes ,

The queen is also seeking a 6% pay rise as she is finding it difficult to manage on the old age pension despite her own wealth being in 100 million pounds area.

She also gets an income from the crown estates that runs into millions per year.

I am going to ring the council up to see if they will white wash our bog:hihi:

Saxe-Coburg and Gotha should be evicted immediately and the house and its grounds be converted to living accommodation and rented out to families and the homeless for a nominal rent.

Its obscene that these people who arent even our rightful royal family should be allowed to live the way they do.

Its enough to make you physically sick.

It's not the Queens Palace, it's the Crowns. Which in effect means that it's the states palace.

That may be, but there are still plenty of other facilities for them.

Buck House could be sold off. It's worth £1bn.

Saxe-Coburg and Gotha should be evicted immediately and the house and its grounds be converted to living accommodation and rented out to families and the homeless for a nominal rent.

Its obscene that these people who arent even our rightful royal family should be allowed to live the way they do.

I'm sure that the Royal Family is related to Queen Victoria, surely you're not going to claim that she's not one of our rightful Royals?

I'm sure that the Royal Family is related to Queen Victoria, surely you're not going to claim that she's not one of our rightful Royals?

She isnt. None of them are and anyway, lets pretend she is the right one.

My comment about evicting her and her brood and turning that disgusting monument to the 'blue bloods' over to the people who could benefit from it stands. They stand for all thats wrong with our society. Disgusting wealth which could do so much good if we would just get rid of them all.

Buck House has got 800,000 sq foot of space. Enough for over 1,000 good sized flats. Several thousand more flats could be built in the grounds

Buck House has got 800,000 sq foot of space. Enough for over 1,000 good sized flats. Several thousand more flats could be built in the grounds

Its a crying shame itll never be done though. Its tragic, all that space and its just for a chosen few.

---------- Post added 24-06-2015 at 19:49 ----------

You need a bucket??

No. Ive got a solid wood floor and a dog who eats vomit. I can puke till the cows come home and never even leave the comfort of my desk.