300 more Paedophiles at large in Rotherham

I'm not associated with him I know of him so why should I keep quiet about it?
Wheelchair/medical condition or not, he should still have been brought to Court and made to face his victims Total cowardly pos. He should have got life.

Wheelchair/medical condition or not, he should still have been brought to Court and made to face his victims Total cowardly pos. He should have got life.

I agree but courts do use the video link option mostly nowadays as it saves the cost of transporting prisoners back and forth for court hearings.

I agree but courts do use the video link option mostly nowadays as it saves the cost of transporting prisoners back and forth for court hearings.

I think many people would have been glad to bare the cost of seeing this repulsive stain on humanity dragged into court every day.

the courts dont use video links for trials,he must have been declared unfit through his doctor,blagged him,no doubt,his wife phoned him an ambulance when he got guiltys on his charges,no doubt tryin to blagg again,the judge was haven none of it though,top women,i hope he and the rest of them,suffer everyday of there sentences,what that girl who they took to blackpool doesnt bare thinkin about must have gone through.scum

Great, so 104 years at a minimum of £40,000 per inmate per year, over 4 million quid of tax-payers money, THEN get rid of them.

I think we have good relations with Pakistan, and I doubt the Pakistani community would argue against getting rid either. I'd sooner transfer their sentence to Pakistan system, give them a million or so to 'look after them' as costs, and give the other 3 (or portion of) to the victims.

Yes ash, i think that would be a better idea,

This has been a very high profile case but let's hope it is far from the last, this is only scratching the surface of the abuse that has taken place, I fully hope we will be seeing more men of this nature in the dock along with policemen and councillors who were complicit in their inaction.

He should have dragged to court kicking and screaming if need be.

---------- Post added 28-02-2016 at 18:30 ----------

Great, so 104 years at a minimum of £40,000 per inmate per year, over 4 million quid of tax-payers money, THEN get rid of them.

I think we have good relations with Pakistan, and I doubt the Pakistani community would argue against getting rid either. I'd sooner transfer their sentence to Pakistan system, give them a million or so to 'look after them' as costs, and give the other 3 (or portion of) to the victims.

Personally id like to see them hang. would save a fortune in tax payers money too.

the courts dont use video links for trials,he must have been declared unfit through his doctor,blagged him,no doubt,his wife phoned him an ambulance when he got guiltys on his charges,no doubt tryin to blagg again,the judge was haven none of it though,top women,i hope he and the rest of them,suffer everyday of there sentences,what that girl who they took to blackpool doesnt bare thinkin about must have gone through.scum

They did use video link in this case. He was declared as unfit also.