300 more Paedophiles at large in Rotherham

Upto know there are 300 suspects names, some are nick names and some are real name's, so it could be (according to the police) a nick name they have could be the same person that they have with a real name, so the total number of suspects could be less than 300, hope that makes sense, also they have only gone through half of the records so it could be alot more i would think.

Upto know there are 300 suspects names, some are nick names and some are real name's, so it could be (according to the police) a nick name they have could be the same person that they have with a real name, so the total number of suspects could be less than 300, hope that makes sense, also they have only gone through half of the records so it could be alot more i would think.

On the news today it also said the investigation could bankrupt SYP unless they get help.

The points I was making is the scale of it in one town, also how many times has Jimmy Saville been convicted of anything?

sadly it all came out AFTER his death, same with this peer that was meant to have been doing stuff in westminster (alledgedly)

sadly it all came out AFTER his death, same with this peer that was meant to have been doing stuff in westminster (alledgedly)

Well we can't do anything about those people but we can about them in Rotherham.

Guest busdriver1

There are not 300 more, the figure of total offenders has never been published.

As fr as I can see this is the amount of SUSPECTS That may be at large.