Email adress wanted for stella

for a few weeks now I have been buying stella artois from Morrisons (10 can boxes )2 for £16. several cans from each box have been flat, the last box of 10 had 6 flat ones. just opened another box and the first one out is flat. I wanted to complain to stella but the addresses I am finding don't seem to be right can anyone help

You'll get a faster and better response if you tweet them.

https://twitter.com/StellaArtoisUK

No business likes public critisim. Unless they are Argos that is.

I complained about some Lurpak Spreadable butter (which didn't spread from the fridge, it was like normal butter), and they sent me 6 vouchers for 250gm packs.

Strangely, I haven't used them, and buy proper butter now.

Hi Berberis, I'm not on twitter, never seen it so probably wouldn't be able to use it. My husband has 2 tins per night so cant really take them back to shop as he don't know which will be flat and he wont pour them away! I know if he was in the club they would be back to the bar asap. May 16 L5151L 05:37 on can. I will try the numbers that alternageek has given. thanks will let you know if I have any luck

Hi Berberis, I'm not on twitter, never seen it so probably wouldn't be able to use it. My husband has 2 tins per night so cant really take them back to shop as he don't know which will be flat and he wont pour them away! I know if he was in the club they would be back to the bar asap. May 16 L5151L 05:37 on can. I will try the numbers that alternageek has given. thanks will let you know if I have any luck

That's a shame, I find tweeting your grievances generally receives a response much faster.

They have a facebook page to you could use or fill in this form: http://www.econsumeraffairs.com/inbevuk/stella.htm?F1=stella

thanks Berberis, I have filled the form in and sent it off, I wont hold my breath for any reply.

Thats why its good to sign up to twitter and publicly complain. You are more likely to get an acceptable response that way.

I used the conventional channels to complain to Coop once about a local branch that had sold me a fruit pavlova that was 6 months out of date. All I got as an apology was a £3.50 voucher! Compared to when I complained on Twitter about a restaurant chain in Sheffield. I received a phone call from the marketing manager and a £50 voucher. I received free parking at a local Airport too for making my complaint public via Twitter. Its well worth using it.

Hi, would you believe it, I bought a box of 18 stella from Asda this sunday and one of the first two out was flat! poured into a different glass than the one he's used for the last two years

for a few weeks now I have been buying stella artois from Morrisons (10 can boxes )2 for £16. several cans from each box have been flat, the last box of 10 had 6 flat ones. just opened another box and the first one out is flat. I wanted to complain to stella but the addresses I am finding don't seem to be right can anyone help

I would change to Asda now, I think it is £11.97 for 18 cans :)

Hi, would you believe it, I bought a box of 18 stella from Asda this sunday and one of the first two out was flat! poured into a different glass than the one he's used for the last two years

Hmmm, can I guess where this is going because it seems unfinished? Did it not go flat in the other glass?

Could it be that his original glass is also used for milk-based drinks at times? If you do that it can produce a tiny film that is hard to come off and that will kill the bubbles.