Glastonbury 2015

Look forward to it. Never been looks a bit too big now for me. Hope coverage is better than last year on bbc. They seem to concentrate on headliners too much.

they always will concentrate on the headliners, thats where the mainstream is, where the viewers, listeners and money is...sadly

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 09:22 ----------

Great experience if you are of a certain age, I say!

why a certain age?

we went all through the 90s, up to 2000 and it was catered to for kids in the kids field right up to as old as you want, cant see todays been any different

Recreate the Glastonbury experience at home by:

Overwatering your garden

Putting the TV right down at the bottom

Inviting all your neighbours round to stand in front of you

Insisting everyone carry a 'beer slab' on their shoulder

Not flushing the toilet all weekend

Instead filling pint glasses with your own urine and throw it over said neighbours

Taking copious amounts of 'hippy crack' when Jo Whiley comes on in betweeen the bands.

*much of this courtesy of XFM

Tbh everybody talks about mud, its now what its known for, BUT

i started going in 1992 till 2000 and the first few times, it was dry as a bone

Seen allsorts from the smaller bands on small hippy stages, to big bands such as rage against the machine, the velvet underground, david bowie, the prodigy, L7, supergrass and Keanu reeves band (dogstar) on the bigger stages.

Personally speaking Faithless were one of the best live bands i have ever seen live, and was at Orbitals now famous 1994 performance where the whole audience / band was electric.

Also seen Bez getting arrested in the mud, Ali G walking through a rave field early in the morning, was in the next field from a shooting while Bjork was playing, Met Curtis walker and tom robinson, and had "uncle" john peel stood near me while we watched bill bailey (but i never said anything to him :( )

best place on earth, the sights, the sounds, the smells (not the toilets obviously lol, the FOOD)