Idiot Stealing Milk from Nursery

Yet another thieving scumbag. Not noticed any of the usual leftwingers defending him with excuses like

He is desperate because (insert appropriate Conservative Prime Minister Here) has screwed over the working classes.

He has mental issues.

Lets hope hes caught and punished but I wont hold my breath.

how to nick milk

Starring The Milkybar Kid .

"ITS THE MILKYBAR KID!",

"ITS THE MILKYBAR KID!",

"ITS THE MILKYBAR KID!",

The milkybar kid is strong and tough,

Only the best is good enough,

Creamy milk a whiter bar,

The good taste that's in milkybar,

"THE MILKYBARS ARE ON ME !",

Milkybar so creamy white,

Nestle milkybar,

Edited by backwardben

Yet another thieving scumbag. Not noticed any of the usual leftwingers defending him with excuses like

He is desperate because (insert appropriate Conservative Prime Minister Here) has screwed over the working classes.

He has mental issues.

Ahh my favourite..

Too many people just have no shame these days. They will steal anything from anybody and not care.

Even if he is found, any consequences to him will be minimal.

If found and goes to court it will leave to a criminal record if found guilty even if the penalty is a £50 fine

A criminal record COULD lose someone their job and may affect future career options

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 22:31 ----------

Looked like the 1/3 pint cartons of milk that schools get to me

Whatever he took he stole items and that is wrong, a rotten criminal. That road is a quiet back road - hence parking in the middle of the road so I wonder if he is a 'local' or works close by as it isn't a road many people would just go by. It looked like a very determined 'stop' as if he knew the items would be there

Hope the Police got the fingerprints off the items he clearly picked up and put down so when they do catch him there is good evidence

Also, there must be a better way of dealing with delivery of goods such than leaving temptation in someone's view

He has mental issues.

I did actually think it might be the ghost of Thatcher the Milk Snatcher.