Idiot Stealing Milk from Nursery

That must have saved him about 89p.

Wonder what his petrol costs were?

Disgraceful.

There's over £50's worth of baby milk taken here, whip round a few other nurseries and you've got a nice little earner for not a lot of time and effort, or alternatively, you've just saved a load on baby milk. The back seats don't look that empty to me.

Edited by Vini

Idiot steals milk from a nursery. I say idiot as he’s obviously not short of a penny, unless crime covers the car which appears to be a fairly new Honda Civic, in White.

When i saw this thread i thought someone must be on the wind up.

How wrong i was. What a scumbag. !

There's over £50's worth of baby milk taken here, whip round a few other nurseries and you've got a nice little earner for not a lot of time and effort. The back seats don't look that empty to me.

Its a good job he isnt doing this in winter - at 5am in the morning it would be Friesian outside....

Too many people just have no shame these days. They will steal anything from anybody and not care.

Even if he is found, any consequences to him will be minimal.

Legal consequences yes. Thank God for armchair haters and Facebook - a hate campaign can be swiftly called to action.

This woman who took a football shirt from a kid was subject to a real barrage of abuse and had to deactivate her FB account:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3096325/Female-football-fan-causes-outrage-grabs-play-hero-s-shirt-small-boy-crowd-appears-online-sale-1-500.html

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/mum-preston-north-end-shirt-9332276

There's over £50's worth of baby milk taken here, whip round a few other nurseries and you've got a nice little earner for not a lot of time and effort, or alternatively, you've just saved a load on baby milk. The back seats don't look that empty to me.

I did wonder about the other items you could see on the back seat.

Maybe he spends his early morning stealing stuff on his way to work...

I did wonder about the other items you could see on the back seat.

Maybe he spends his early morning stealing stuff on his way to work...

Maybe two hours between 4-6 is his days work...?

A few milk runs like this and you've got a nice tax-free 'salary'...