Terrorist attack in Grenoble France

Terrorists are currently attacking a factory in Grenoble France.

An Islamic flag has been seen to be lying on the site.

One person has been beheaded with the head hung on the railings ,There are several victims according to French news reports.

If they want all-out war with the west, they are going the right way about it. Disgusting that our governments have allowed things to get even this far. This is down to mass-immigration, no possible argument can be made against that.

The problem is that these people do not need to go to war in Libya or Syria they can wage it just the same in Europe ,America or Australia.

Why they want to live in our Country's when they hate us so much completely baffles me.

One person has been beheaded with the head hung on the railings ,There are several victims according to French news reports.

There is bugger all in Grenoble. Why attack there? Sounds more like a moronic nutter than a real attack.

I hope there aren't two attacks - the one you are thinking of appears to be in Lyon.

If they want all-out war with the west, they are going the right way about it. Disgusting that our governments have allowed things to get even this far. This is down to mass-immigration, no possible argument can be made against that.

I am going to risk another ban no doubt for discussing my dislike of Islamic terrorism, but I shall exercise my right of free speech - I agree with Happ - Europe is being invaded. :(

The problem is that these people do not need to go to war in Libya or Syria they can wage it just the same in Europe ,America or Australia.

Why they want to live in our Country's when they hate us so much completely baffles me.

For that answer you need to read the Quran, but in brief its the duty of every Muslim to spread the word of Islam and build an Islamic society.

ISIS are moronic nutters..the dead are real, the attack is real.

Yes its real and yes ISIS are nutters, but one person who is acting on their own accord who are not connected to ISIS is not really a terrorist.

I agree with Happ and Ron by the way. With the large scale immigration of Muslims into the EU we are hitting a tipping point where the populations are ceasing to act live guests and trying to dictate many host nations direction.