Terrorist attack in Grenoble France

The problem is that these people do not need to go to war in Libya or Syria they can wage it just the same in Europe ,America or Australia.

Why they want to live in our Country's when they hate us so much completely baffles me.

Maybe they are getting peed off that we keep murdering muslims in their own countries? I know if i lived abroad and someone was raping and bombing my home country id be bloody annoyed too.

Jehovahs Witnesses and Mormons seem to manage to spread the word of their religions without feeling the need to behead anyone or commit any other atrocities.

The Jews are pretty good at it too. As are the Christians here, the Buddhists, The Sikhs, the Hindus, the bahai, well just about all the religions behave themselves in Europe.

Jehovahs Witnesses and Mormons seem to manage to spread the word of their religions without feeling the need to behead anyone or commit any other atrocities.

There are also a myriad of other religions coexisting in western nations without any issue.

Maybe they are getting peed off that we keep murdering muslims in their own countries? I know if i lived abroad and someone was raping and bombing my home country id be bloody annoyed too.

And which country is this happening in?

the UK along with a number of other countries bombed military targets in Libya to protect a large part of the population from suffering under the boot of Ghadafi's security forces. There was no raping or any bombing of Syria either.

Why do you reckon IS are killing muslims in their own countries then?

Take your pick. The west and its allies have bombed plenty of countries in the last decade. Most of them muslim.

So you're saying there is some empathetic, blanket connection between Muslims in west and those in the middle east. Doesn't this also mean there is the same connection with Muslim terrorists who behead, burn alive etc etc across the middle east too?