Terrorist attack in Grenoble France

Pick one please. Any one...

Why? Is Google broken on your pc? lol

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 11:39 ----------

Try it........

The IS or ISIS threat came from the same place Al-Qa'ida

This can explain it better than i can

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=USA+made+ISIS+for+a+reason&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=GyuNVfSdGcupsAHxyqbwCQ

There are some way out theories on that page but common sense tells you which ones to ignore and which ones tell it how it is.

Why? Is Google broken on your pc? lol

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 11:39 ----------

The IS or ISIS threat came from the same place Al-Qa'ida

This can explain it better than i can

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=USA+made+ISIS+for+a+reason&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=GyuNVfSdGcupsAHxyqbwCQ

There are some way out theories on that page but common sense tells you which ones to ignore and which ones tell it how it is.

Nope - I'll pick one then if you cant - Afghanistan. There's Moslims there. There had some lovely people called the Taliban. We drove them out and away to stop them from plotting an facilitating further attacks on the west after Bin Liner and his crowd started to attack us.

Remember the Talibs? They used to execute people before the football matches.

Maybe they are getting peed off that we keep murdering muslims in their own countries? I know if i lived abroad and someone was raping and bombing my home country id be bloody annoyed too.

So are our citizens going into Saudi Arabia,Sudan,Syria,Libya etc and going up to citizens in the Street or factory and beheading them.

Are our soldiers who are trying to save innocent Muslims from Isis and the Al Quada mob appearing on videos beheading perceived non believers , or taking away young girls for whatever that reason may be.

Maybe they are getting peed off that we keep murdering muslims in their own countries? I know if i lived abroad and someone was raping and bombing my home country id be bloody annoyed too.

So if you was an Iraqi than ran away from Isis you would be annoyed that we are bombing Isis, how bizarre.

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 12:23 ----------

Take your pick. The west and its allies have bombed plenty of countries in the last decade. Most of them muslim.

That couldn't be anything to do with Muslims bombing western countries could it, and some Muslims asking for our help when they was being killed by other Muslims.

If they want all-out war with the west, they are going the right way about it. Disgusting that our governments have allowed things to get even this far. This is down to mass-immigration, no possible argument can be made against that.

All-out war? Wouldn't there at least have to be some sort of battle first?

The West aren't going to go to war with the Islamic State. They have nothing we want at the moment. Why would governments give a crap about a couple of no-names being beheaded?

Hell, we're still on first name friendly terms with the people who fund them.

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 11:29 ----------

So are our citizens going into Saudi Arabia,Sudan,Syria,Libya etc and going up to citizens in the Street or factory and beheading them.

Are our soldiers who are trying to save innocent Muslims from Isis and the Al Quada mob appearing on videos beheading perceived non believers , or taking away young girls for whatever that reason may be.

What world do you live in where Western military involvement is to 'save innocent Muslims from ISIS'?

ISIS just killed 120 civilians in Kobane Syria. According to your analysis Western troops will soon be entering Kobane to help out.

Do you actually believe this?

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 11:32 ----------

Nope - I'll pick one then if you cant - Afghanistan. There's Moslims there. There had some lovely people called the Taliban. We drove them out and away to stop them from plotting an facilitating further attacks on the west after Bin Liner and his crowd started to attack us.

Remember the Talibs? They used to execute people before the football matches.

You're right. Thanks to the West Afghanistan is now a peaceful beautiful paradise. I'm thinking of booking a Thomas Cook holiday.

Tunisia: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33287978

At least seven people have been killed in an attack on a tourist hotel in the Tunisian resort town of Sousse, according to the Interior Ministry.

At least one gunman has been shot dead, a security source told Reuters news agency.

Sousse is a popular tourist destination.

Tunisia has been on high alert since March when militants killed 22 people, mainly foreign tourists, in an attack on a museum in the capital Tunis.

Their militant threat:

The attack on the famous Bardo museum in the capital, Tunis, was the deadliest since the revolution, with at least 23 people - mostly European tourists - killed.

The Islamic State (IS) has said it carried out the attack - the first by the group in Tunisia.

This would suggest IS is extending its influence in North Africa, following the series of high-profile attacks it has carried out in neighbouring Libya this year, including the bombing of an upmarket hotel and the beheading of Egyptian Coptic Christians living there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31953963