Terrorist attacks in Tunisia & Kuwait. "At least" 27 and 10 dead.

Isis kill anyone they feel like killing that is not isis maybe their own too I don't know.

All members of isis are muslims. You can spin that all you like and lots of people will.

isis may be a product of the west and that would not surprise me in the least but its muslims that are jumping on board and the males that do only do so because they get to kill people. Spin that all you like too.

I still say any white brit going to the middle east should write their will before they go and not be allowed to either take their children with them or keep them.

There are still brits in tunisia now, well I gave none of the last lot a minutes silence and and I won't be given the next lot one either.

If some youth got hammered and went play on a building site and died we'd all say no surprise there then we would not be blaming the building site or the alcohol we'd be blaming the self inflicted injury on the poor judgement of an idiot.

And still the BBC refuses to cease using the 'Islamic State' title. Daeshed bad show!

So far we've seen the following titles used seemingly interchangeably by all flavours of politicians:

IS

ISIL

ISIS

Daesh

Are they all the same thing? If so why have the western media and government used all these terms seemingly interchangeably? Just who is trying to confuse the public?

And still the BBC refuses to cease using the 'Islamic State' title. Daeshed bad show!

This is one of the rare occasions where both sides of an argument manage to lose the argument. The Tories lose because splitting hairs about what you call Islamic State is just silly.

The BBC then say they have a duty to be fair to IS. So, they have a duty to "be fair" to people who behead hostages, set prisoners on fire, drown them in cages like rats, use teenage boys as executioners, use captured Christian girls as sex slaves and sell them in markets like they were animals, throw gays to their death from the tops of buildings, execute women for sorcery and so on and so forth. So the BBC lose too.

I thought the BBC used 'so called Islamic State'

Or "the group who call themselves Islamic State" Do they not realise how ridiculous it sounds?

The Rolling Stones are not referred to by the BBC as "the group who call themselves The Rolling Stones" it's simply "The Rolling Stones"

Isis kill anyone they feel like killing that is not isis maybe their own too I don't know.

All members of isis are muslims. You can spin that all you like and lots of people will.

isis may be a product of the west and that would not surprise me in the least but its muslims that are jumping on board and the males that do only do so because they get to kill people. Spin that all you like too.

I still say any white brit going to the middle east should write their will before they go and not be allowed to either take their children with them or keep them.

There are still brits in tunisia now, well I gave none of the last lot a minutes silence and and I won't be given the next lot one either.

If some youth got hammered and went play on a building site and died we'd all say no surprise there then we would not be blaming the building site or the alcohol we'd be blaming the self inflicted injury on the poor judgement of an idiot.

What ridiculous comments.

Did the IRA bombings prevent people from visiting those cities attacked? Have tourists stopped going to London or visiting New York and Boston etc, following terrorists attacks there? No they haven't.

If we worried about danger and risk all the time, we'd never go anywhere.

What ridiculous comments.

Did the IRA bombings prevent people from visiting those cities attacked? Have tourists stopped going to London or visiting New York and Boston etc, following terrorists attacks there? No they haven't.

If we worried about danger and risk all the time, we'd never go anywhere.

There is a world of difference between being overly concerned about going to some places because of fear of what may imaginably happen and not going to some places because it would be stupid to go given the real level of danger for some people.

Any white brit going to the middle east for a holiday is just plain stupid and it is pure selfish irresponsibility if you take children.

---------- Post added 07-07-2015 at 00:43 ----------

Changing the name does not change who they are, what they do, what they intend, or people's perception of those things. All changing names do is confuse some and distort the truth. Stop fussing about new names and get them wiped out.

Like the BBC when an unexploded bomb from WWII is found they are no longer called german bombs that the Luftwaffe dropped it is never mentioned, now-a-days they are all Nazi bombs according to the bbc

Perhaps the bbc would have us believe that we only fought against the nazis and no germans were involved at all. Yet we are also told that the majority of germans were not members of the nazi party.

Young people in few years time will not even be any more aware of the events and politics of the two world wars than most people are in regard to the past wars between ourselves and the french. The battle of waterloo was according to some fought against napoleon not france.. so where did he get his army and his support from then.

Most people know what or who islamic state or IS are and most people know that they are also called isis. Enough is enough I for one will not be calling them anything else.

Making up names that the bbc or anyone else chooses to do is just the beginning of starting to hide the truth from future generations and is before we have even dealt with isis.