US Supreme Court rules that banning gay marriage is unconstitutional

As we are all aware the USA is estimated to be at least 10 years ahead of Britain. I suppose it really only becomes an issue in the UK if a same gender {sex} couple pursue the process to marry and are presented with outdated objections... Are you witnessing or have witnessed harassment, outdated or bigotted views/attitudes maybe..?

As we are all aware the USA is estimated to be at least 10 years ahead of Britain. I suppose it really only becomes an issue in the UK if a same gender {sex} couple pursue the process to marry and are presented with outdated objections... Are you witnessing or have witnessed harassment, outdated or bigotted views/attitudes maybe..?

You're going to get the same issues in the US regardless of this positive ruling, and probably with nastier consequences..same sex marriage at Westboro?

Gay marriage has never been illegal. What has been illegal is same-sex marriage.

Another stumbling block in history which is becoming tiresome awaiting WORLD RULES. Once we are all running smoothly again it will be yet another blip in history for humans to accomodate....THEN marriage between the SPECIES mark my words will come into being. As we intermingle with ALIENS...