US Supreme Court rules that banning gay marriage is unconstitutional

that mean we'll all be carrying guns in 10 years time and blowing each other away? Oo

That's okay. You've got too many people packed together on a small little island anyway.

I'll be glad to go back and open up a gun dealership franchise

That's okay. You've got too many people packed together on a small little island anyway.

I'll be glad to go back and open up a gun dealership franchise

I should give mine up, them pellets and BBs get expensive.

Now that the US has legalized gay marriage another issue needs to be looked at, the right to die. Some people call it physician assisted suicide, I prefer to call it by the former.

At present only five States have legalized right to die. An old Marine buddy of mine is slowly dying of brain cancer. He has to take medication that costs hundreds of dollars a month. Now with his family's support he is thinking of moving to Oregon which has the right to die law

Another stumbling block in history which is becoming tiresome awaiting WORLD RULES. Once we are all running smoothly again it will be yet another blip in history for humans to accomodate....THEN marriage between the SPECIES mark my words will come into being. As we intermingle with ALIENS...

It`s already started apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human%E2%80%93animal_marriage

Somebody of the opposite sex. Please try and keep up.

What..you mean like the bleedin obvious. A gay person marrying another gay person of the opposite sex is a heterosexual marriage, in the same way heterosexuals marry. Who in their right mind would marry an opposite gender partner if your sexuality is gay. A heterosexual marriage is defined by opposite sexes, not how you conduct yourself sexually within the marriage, that's a given.

The ruling recognizes constitutionally and without discrimination that same gender couples perform same gender sex within a marital framework.

So, It's a bit disingenuous to suggest that gays haven't been discriminated against because no law has stopped them marrying,... you can't define 'gay' by a look .:roll:

Edited by cassity

10-05-2012

[...] At no point does the legal status of another person's relationship affect any else's life, and there is no sensible reason for stopping them. No vote can ever justify the denial of liberty.

This will go to the Supreme Court, no doubt about it.

It was easily predictable that it would have to go through the Supreme Court to get passed as a national law.