We might have an announcement in Sheffield

They are trying to save you. You would probably put a microchip in your skin and use it for contactless payment and to clock in and out of work, you'd gladly accept the mark of the beast.

A lot of probably think you need to be sentenced to flagellation, and considering you need saving from yourself would kindly offer to accept the lashes on your behalf, like Jesus would.

Who is to say they are wrong?

Would you accept a microchip under your skin?

They are trying to save you. You would probably put a microchip in your skin and use it for contactless payment and to clock in and out of work, you'd gladly accept the mark of the beast.

A lot of probably think you need to be sentenced to flagellation, and considering you need saving from yourself would kindly offer to accept the lashes on your behalf, like Jesus would.

Who is to say they are wrong?

Would you accept a microchip under your skin?

Unlikely they are saying that we should imitate Jesus. Which should be ok for parties that require wine but Easter is a bit of a pain.

The theme is "imitate Jesus".

Don't cut your hair, don't shave and don't get a job? I think you'll find there's quite a few people doing that these days.

They are trying to save you.

According to them, Armageddon came in 1975, so they've left it a bit late.

If only 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses can be saved and current membership is 7.86 million [LINK] they really shouldn't bother on my behalf.

You would probably put a microchip in your skin and use it for contactless payment and to clock in and out of work, you'd gladly accept the mark of the beast.

Does the phrase non sequitur mean anything to you?

Don't cut your hair, don't shave and don't get a job? I think you'll find there's quite a few people doing that these days.

If only 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses can be saved and current membership is 7.86 million [LINK] they really shouldn't bother on my behalf.

Well Jesus was a known anti authority figure workshy figure who annoyed them enought to crucify him. Russel Brand?

Unlikely they are saying that we should imitate Jesus. Which should be ok for parties that require wine but Easter is a bit of a pain.

Well, interestingly I was approached by and ended up talking to somebody in the street and received a Christian propaganda DVD from them, a few days ago.

It featured two 45 minute documentaries. One on microchips being implanted into people and this being the 'mark of the beast', and that it should be avoided at all costs. In the other a Christian group succesfully used whipping/lashes to reform individuals for the greater good. Rather strange, I have never received anything like it before.

I wondered if anybody else had received one, as the person I spoke said they (their group) had been to Sheffield recently.

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 22:05 ----------

Damn fashionistas always copy me. I set trends years in advance of them becoming mainstream!

Thatchers was elected leader of the opposition in 1975, coincidence? I think not!

You could still get into paradise. In paradise there are myriad parkhill housing complexes and you can live in them rent free!

It is a phrase, it is not mean to me. I find that some people are kind, JWs for instance tend to be kind. Do you recall the price of a pint in 1985 by any chance? Back then dole was £22.45.

Edited by chem1st
quote tags