We might have an announcement in Sheffield

I walked past the Arena this morning as this lot were walking in, all smartly dressed in their Sunday best and mainly looking quite aged. I turned to a colleague and said "I bet it's a Jehovahs Witnesses convention". Pleased to know I guessed right. :)

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 22:19 ----------

That link in the other thread makes me think the JW's are obsessed with sex:

http://www.jw.org/en/whats-new/

I walked past the Arena this morning as this lot were walking in, all smartly dressed in their Sunday best and mainly looking quite aged. I turned to a colleague and said "I bet it's a Jehovahs Witnesses convention". Pleased to know I guessed right. :)

and the Mormons, too.

Smartly dressed white people tend to stand out in Page Hall :D

If only 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses can be saved and current membership is 7.86 million

If so, each JW only has a 1 in 54 chance of being saved! Why do they want to recruit more, doing so would only worse the odds!

If I was leader, I'd be tempted to cull about 7.72 million, to get better odds...

Well the convention must have come to a close by now and they are all ready to prepare for Jesus to conquer the world.

I bet the solution they come up with is to stand in every street corner of every city handing out magazines.

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 22:19 ----------

That link in the other thread makes me think the JW's are obsessed with sex:

http://www.jw.org/en/whats-new/

So? Is oral sex really sex? Damned good question if I may say so!