Runaways from Fullwood

many off the runoff about 41 till 44 came with me i would always get extra stroks of the cane because they thought i was the leader NOT true knew i was going anyway so any one who wanted to go just came and asked me when it all depended when i could hide a fewbob in my shoe afftr any monthly visits even when we left in 46 never saw a penny of all that money handed in for6years

many off the runoff about 41 till 44 came with me i would always get extra stroks of the cane because they thought i was the leader NOT true knew i was going anyway so any one who wanted to go just came and asked me when it all depended when i could hide a fewbob in my shoe afftr any monthly visits even when we left in 46 never saw a penny of all that money handed in for6years

--------------

Thought you'd still be in bed, how's your weather and how yer keeping.:|

--------------

Thought you'd still be in bed, how's your weather and how yer keeping.:|

I did not quite tell the troth its been pouring down for a month and yes did see Noah sailing past on his way to Blackpool .dont sleep much these days 2on and 2 off eye still very dicky very hard to type wife cut out my sex life when i pastrd 80 but all else just great LOL

A family called Tansley was in the cottage homes. Did anyone know them thankyou

--------------------

Hi Bacardi, There is another site for Orphanages if you haven't been on,

there might be something on it.

Type in Children's homes or orphanages in Sheffield.