Crazy laws regarding neighbours trees.

If it was me I would just burn it down maybe chop it. But that’s the way I am. If you have an ignoramus living next door. I say let them go to work and chop it down.

And when they come back just blame it on Amey! :hihi:

If it was me I would just burn it down maybe chop it. But that’s the way I am. If you have an ignoramus living next door. I say let them go to work and chop it down.

You didnt read the OP did you? :)

And Amey are the contractors responsible for the current fiasco wanting to cut down trees in a Sheffield suburb.

Why don't you foot the bill to cut your side of the trees/bushes/hedge?

Perhaps i have not quite made myself clear? I have a 6ft fence, my neighbours trees are well onto on to his own property. They are now growing well over my fence and to high to reach in many places. He will not cut his trees and never has. In the past i have had no option but to cut them up to my fence, this has been dangerous to me partly due to the height. I cannot do this any longer due to illness, why should i foot the bill? To add insult to injury the neighbour is in his garden playing with his plants and bushes everyday but will not cut the trees?