Baldwins Omega Weddings

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had held a wedding reception or attended a wedding reception at Baldwins Omega?

If so, how was it?

I have done quite a bit of Internet searching but can't find any photo's of a wedding reception there so I'm interested to hear how the layout works, what the bar service and prices was like. Was the food good etc.

All advice welcome

Thanks

We've played at a number of weddings at Baldwin's (so can't really help with the food questions!), but always seems like a good venue. Staff are helpful and organised, plenty of space, separate bar area. Lots of parking also a big plus.

Sure they'd be happy to accommodate going to look around - always the best way to get a feel for a wedding venue.

Good luck:)

• 1 month later...

I am a photographer and have done a couple of events at Baldwins, one being a wedding reception and this one had a section of the main ballroom shut off to create a smaller room for their guests to eat and later the divide is removed I believe.

x