Is there a growing national consensus for action against ISIL?

Do you include yourself among this frightened and fearful group?

]Do you include yourself among this frightened and fearful group?

---------- Post added 30-06-2015 at 17:49 ----------

I think that the best thing to do is keep both sides armed and equal at all times thus insuring they annihilate each other.

]Do you include yourself among this frightened and fearful group?

---------- Post added 30-06-2015 at 17:49 ----------

I think that the best thing to do is keep both sides armed and equal at all times thus insuring they annihilate each other.

They don't just annihilate each other, but also anybody else they pass along the way.

Slowly it appears that the nation is gearing up to yet another military intervention in the middle-east. I might be wrong but it seems to me that there is a growing call for action on the ground against ISIL.

The difference this time, in my opinion, would be that it could well be a truly international effort. If it is truly UN led and the Russians, Chinese, Americans and most importantly the affected states themselves all take part as well as the EU/NATO than I could condone such a move. If it is to be a unilateral NATO action than I certainly couldn't.

Yes but what direct action do you propose? ISIL, ISIS or what ever they want to call their brand of thuggery are cells of people dotted around the globe. They dont have a central HQ with some bloefeld character in charge that we can storm with troops.

We have to work using intelligence and secret service personel and people being vigilant.

I have an intrest paying account,

I used to drink but stopped in 2008,

I once ate a sausage roll when I was 6yrs old at a school party and didn't like it,

I always do the lottery on a Friday so yes you are wrong.

One of my private number plates is M6FYA but I do know the guy who has M9FYA so you are wrong again so quit trying to be a smart arse! :hihi:

---------- Post added 29-06-2015 at 18:39 ----------

My bold=

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

And you can't spell Mafia correctly.:roll:

Yes but what direct action do you propose? ISIL, ISIS or what ever they want to call their brand of thuggery are cells of people dotted around the globe. They dont have a central HQ with some bloefeld character in charge that we can storm with troops.

We have to work using intelligence and secret service personel and people being vigilant.

I really don't know, I would propose an Islamic council of diaspora muslims to provide the answer for that.

ISIL, ISIS or what ever they want to call their brand of thuggery are cells of people dotted around the globe.

Yes- as others have pointed out:

a. it's not very Islamic to kill people left right and centre; nor

b. is ISIL/ISIS a 'State' at all.

And what sort of excuse is 'radicalisation' anyway?

All the criminal actions are committed by individuals.

It's they who ought to face swift and severe justice if convicted.

There's no such verdict as "Not guilty by reason of being Moslem/radicalised/part of ISIS etc."

yes they do, they have an overall leader, and they also have a place in their "islamic state" which is classed as their headquarters

I really don't know, I would propose an Islamic council of diaspora muslims to provide the answer for that.

Where's Diaspora is it in Yorkshire?

---------- Post added 30-06-2015 at 18:58 ----------

Yes- as others have pointed out:

a. it's not very Islamic to kill people left right and centre; nor

b. is ISIL/ISIS a 'State' at all.

And what sort of excuse is 'radicalisation' anyway?

All the criminal actions are committed by individuals.

It's they who ought to face swift and severe justice if convicted.

There's no such verdict as "Not guilty by reason of being Moslem/radicalised/part of ISIS etc."

Very well put indeed.