Where to get mdf cut to size

where can i buy this dimension mdf/hardwood

12mm thickness

5 foot width

7 foot lenth

ive checked b@q and wickes can get it in that lenth but not 5 foot width?

also somewhere that offers delivery

Edited by grand

Yeah I was going to suggest Arnold Laver. MDF is produced in standard slabs though, just the way the process in factories works. My dad used it to cover a wall in his boat and would have ended up with a 3cm gap because of the width-limitations so he ended up using two halves combined instead.

If you go into Homebase they have sizes of MDF in store that they don't have on the website. They also cut it to size for you - I was building a dolls house and took them the exact sizes I wanted and they cut a large sheet into all the small pieces I needed. More expensive than Wickes and B&Q though, and obviously having to go into store eliminates the option of delivery.

Yeah I was going to suggest Arnold Laver. MDF is produced in standard slabs though, just the way the process in factories works. My dad used it to cover a wall in his boat and would have ended up with a 3cm gap because of the width-limitations so he ended up using two halves combined instead.

MDF on a boat? :o

Not really something to be recommended... :nono: