Whole family off to Syria.

What I'm wondering is where are all these people staying when they get there? Is there some kind of hostel system? Are they just turning up at the border and asking for free board and lodgings? What do ISIS gain by having a load of old folks and little kids to support?

I suppose if you have someone's kids you have a certain amount of leverage over them..

What I'm wondering is where are all these people staying when they get there? Is there some kind of hostel system? Are they just turning up at the border and asking for free board and lodgings? What do ISIS gain by having a load of old folks and little kids to support?

Offering asylum to their fellow Muslims doesn't need to be for personal gain, and it will secure them a place in paradise.

You can get a family of four quite easily into a captured Humvee. Just think of it as the ISIS equivalent of a Winnebago camper

I reckon they could have got a few more.

The husbands are in tears because they'll have to get a job now that their dependents have left the UK.

This will be a disappointment to them

I reckon they could have got a few more.

The husbands are in tears because they'll have to get a job now that their dependents have left the UK.

How do you know they didn't have a job already? Just a cheap racist assumption on your part I suppose.

How do you know they didn't have a job already? Just a cheap racist assumption on your part I suppose.

A leader of the terrorist group suspected of being behind the Tunisian beach massacre is living on benefits in Britain.

Hani al-Sibai, an al-Qaeda cleric suspected of radicalising "Jihadi John", lives in a £1 million house leafy street in fashionable west London.

They're all at it.