How to report an incident local authority

So we've gone from a RIDDOR report to a scald that needed some cream from a GP many hours later. The takeaway apologised for your discomfort at the time. If the 'pain was unbearable' why did you wait until the following day to see your GP ?

I think you need to put the whole thing down to a stitch in life's rich tapestry and get on with your life mate.

Regards.

Edited by Daven

Well there you go then, you went to the doctors and have it on file, submit your claim, I presume thats what your after?

BTW having had scolds from hot food and steam, they hurt like bugger immediately not sometime after.

Edited by xdbx

FFS yes its what i'm after and you point is???

all i am asking is who i contact to report it!

i am a fairly hardy person and if this was to happen to a woman or child then it would be far worse. i also had shorts on and if it was to have gone down my legs if would have been far worse.

i feel i need compensation for the incompetent chef who forgot to do a basic check.

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 21:15 ----------

So we've gone from a RIDDOR report to a scald that needed some cream from a GP many hours later. The takeaway apologised for your discomfort at the time. If the 'pain was unbearable' why did you wait until the following day to see your GP ?

I think you need to put the whole thing down to a stitch in life's rich tapestry and get on with your life mate.

Regards.

And i'm sure you would if were to happen to you?

i have a patch or around 6 inches by 4 inches which has blistered and now is going to scar for life!!

FFS yes its what i'm after and you point is???

all i am asking is who i contact to report it!

i am a fairly hardy person and if this was to happen to a woman or child then it would be far worse. i also had shorts on and if it was to have gone down my legs if would have been far worse.

i feel i need compensation for the incompetent chef who forgot to do a basic check.

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 21:15 ----------

And i'm sure you would if were to happen to you?

i have a patch or around 6 inches by 4 inches which has blistered and now is going to scar for life!!

How did the meal taste?

No I wouldn't.

I would be embarrassed for my stupidity and put it down to bad luck and have got on with my life and enjoyed my supper.

At least the food was hot ..............:)

Edited by Daven

Well there you go then, you went to the doctors and have it on file, submit your claim, I presume thats what your after?

BTW having had scolds from hot food and steam, they hurt like bugger immediately not sometime after.

it did hurt immediately hence me screaming out!!!! but being tough skinned just wiped it off. it gradually got more painful and after i got home was umbearable.

No I wouldn't.

I would be embarrassed for my stupidity and put it down to bad luck and have got on with my life and enjoyed my supper.

At least the food was hot ..............

Well you must be stupid then!!!

Restaurants have the care and duty to make sure they dont harm any members of the public and have insurance to cover them in case of accidents.

so if you were say down in the same restaurant and the waitress spilled boiling food over you all you would say to her is thats bad luck??? lol

Restaurants have the care and duty to make sure they dont harm any members of the public and have insurance to cover them in case of accidents.

so if you were say down in the same restaurant and the waitress spilled boiling food over you all you would say to her is thats bad luck??? lol

Yep - pretty much. :)

P.s., - don't call me stupid - I'm not.

So what ballpark figure are you wanting?