EDL protest city will be shut again.

I'm not trying to defend them here, but quite often the anti-fascist marchers are just as bad as the EDL idiots.

Yes thats right they are. Remember though the UAF are basically politican wannabiees. Labour candidated for election normally work with them so they can put it on their CV that they have campaigned against racism etc.

Also many are hot heads gunning for a fight. Like I said the solution to the problem is simply to ignore them. They love attention refusing to give it them means they will go away.

Guest sibon

We interrupt this bunch of feeble minded excuses for a dose of reality...

I'm loving the fact that people are blaming UAF for the fact that the EDL are going to shut our city down again. No EDL march, no trouble. It is that simple.

Last time they goose stepped their way into Barker's Pool and smashed up The Harley. I wonder what they have in store this time.

(You can all go back to apologising for them now)

I'm loving the fact that people are blaming UAF for the fact that the EDL are going to shut our city down again. No EDL march, no trouble. It is that simple.

Last time they goose stepped their way into Barker's Pool and smashed up The Harley. I wonder what they have in store this time.

Who did? Was it the Black, Brown or White racists that damaged one of my top ten Public Houses?

Was there a rival protest then? Or was it just the EDL. The point I am making is I am not apologizing for the EDL. I am simply speaking they react to attention. They are attention seeking thugs that care nothing than drinking Special Brew and a fight. Dont give them a fight they will get fed up and disappear. Its the attention they crave.

Guest sibon
Was there a rival protest then? Or was it just the EDL. The point I am making is I am not apologizing for the EDL. I am simply speaking they react to attention. They are attention seeking thugs that care nothing than drinking Special Brew and a fight. Dont give them a fight they will get fed up and disappear. Its the attention they crave.

If they don't march, there will be no trouble. The taxpayer will save £500 000 and the shops can stay open.

All their fault. No argument.

Guest sibon
yes suppress their freedom of speech, why not ban marches by both groups?

Who mentioned banning anything?

EDL logic - coming to Sheffield to protest about something that happened in Rotherham. Great move fellas. :rolleyes:

I suppose it's a step up from coming here for Lee Rigby - a man with not one single link to Sheffield.

And the infamous protesting the building that wasn't going to be a mosque.

Like its said above if they are left alone the EDL that is, there would be no trouble it is well documented in other EDL marches.

It is also well documented that when there is a EDL march in these parts it is the UAF that cause all the trouble, It is not so long ago at one of these marches that there was an isis flag being waved by an asian so called protester.

Keep out of it UAF have your protest the day after, instead of looking for trouble on the day.