EDL protest city will be shut again.

If they don't march, there will be no trouble. The taxpayer will save £500 000 and the shops can stay open.

All their fault. No argument.

True I never said it wasnt. However we cannot reason with their stupidity so they will still march. So we need to go for the next best way of defeating them. Given they are fuelled by hatred and love a fight lets refuse to give them one. No one turns up they will hate that!

I had planned to come into the city centre tomorrow and spend some money. I probably won't if the EDL will be in town.

It makes no odds to me if UAF are there or not. If it was just UAF I would still come in. If it was just EDL I wouldn't.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Or the police. They fight the police.

Stop me when I say something that's incorrect. :)

They fought the National Front. Or visa versa.

I'm trying to think who they haven't fought with.

your post is coming across as though this happened every time EDL march? is this how you posted it?

They were offering each other financial rewards for beating up students. Let's add that to the list.

The ever peaceful EDL.

i think i am talking to a UAF member. i cant communicate with post like the above every time.