EDL protest city will be shut again.

Guest sibon
your posting things i dont know about, Whats your point in all this.

and if you are going to quote me do the whole lot not just the bits that suit you

I think he's trying to point out to you that the EDL are a bunch of violent thugs, who fight with anybody and everybody.

You seem to support them. Care to tell us why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Sleeps

They were offering each other financial rewards for beating up students. Let's add that to the list.

The ever peaceful EDL.

i think i am talking to a UAF member. i cant communicate with post like the above every time.

If you're EDL you probably struggle to communicate with anything.......

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I think he's trying to point out to you that the EDL are a bunch of violent thugs, who fight with anybody and everybody.

You seem to support them. Care to tell us why?

No i do not support them, and i have never supported any political movement, but what i dont like are people like Chris_Sleeps who are bad mouthing one party when it is documented the other side is worse.

Guest sibon
No i do not support them, and i have never supported any political movement, but what i dont like are people like Chris_Sleeps who are bad mouthing one party when it is documented the other side is worse.

But they aren't and it isn't.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary. In which case, show us.