2015- July Budget

fair enough. he did just take out 12 billion from the economy tho. see the list of losers is much longer?

What does "take 12 billion out of the economy" mean?

Public spending is set to rise even after correcting for inflation.

I can easily re-phrase your lists to make the list of winners longer. Your lists do not constitute a valid statistic.

What does "take 10 billion out of the economy" mean?

it means osborne is a sly operator and he's fooled you into thinking you are getting something in return for cuts.....when in reality a cut is a cut. the priority was the deficit, he is a deficit hawk. you and i and out families welfare come further down that list.

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 11:09 ----------

i created the list objectively from the stated cuts. i also used the calculator. i could also add to the list of losers!

it means osborne is a sly operator and he's fooled you into thinking you are getting something in return for cuts.....when in reality a cut is a cut. the priority was the deficit, he is a deficit hawk. you and i and out families welfare come further down that list.

You mean he's reduced the rate at which we were being bribed with our borrowed money?

if you dont know what it means, take an economics class, you can put lipstick on a pig...its still a pig.:hihi:

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 11:12 ----------

You mean he's reduced the rate at which we were being bribed with our borrowed money?

now your changing the subject! which 'losers' dont you agree with? which winners dont you agree with?

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 11:18 ----------

we might think people shouldnt have more than 2 kids...but is it fair people with 3 kids already should be penalised?.....just a question.

we might think people shouldnt have more than 2 kids...but is it fair people with 3 kids already should be penalised?.....just a question.

They won't be. The change only applies to children born after 6 April 2017. And, has been stated, multiple births will be taken into account.

this was a budget for old people and comfortably off individuals because they vote.

the young and the poor dont vote so they got shafted.

thats what a i see objectively speaking.

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 11:25 ----------

They won't be. The change only applies to children born after 6 April 2017. And, has been stated, multiple births will be taken into account.

i wont even bother having kids now...what future do they have under this regime?

if you dont know what it means, take an economics class, you can put lipstick on a pig...its still a pig.:hihi:

To a neo-keynsian it means cutting public spending. Or more accurately not increasing public spending as fast as they would like.

To a sensible person it would mean increasing taxes.

now your changing the subject! which 'losers' dont you agree with? which winners dont you agree with?

Where in your supposed losers list do you account for the increase in the income tax threshold?

this was a budget for old people and comfortably off individuals because they vote.

the young and the poor dont vote so they got shafted.

thats what a i see objectively speaking.

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 11:25 ----------

i wont even bother having kids now...what future do they have under this regime?

Bit bleak mate. Got Anarchy in the UK in my head now. Thanks for that! ;c)