Fascists to Invade Sheffield. £500K Bill For Policing

Guest sibon

Nobody is forcing you to eat halal meat are they? :rolleyes:

Yes as a meat eater because shops sell it without it being labelled as halal to cater for Muslims and thinking "Natives" won't question it or care well guess what we don't want it !

Sooner or later the poop will hit the fan civil war style mark my words.

This is the last I will say on all this because it all angers me and I'm not getting into it !

Smile be English and proud !

Edited by Starlc

Yes as a meat eater because shops sell it without it being labelled as halal to cater for Muslims and thinking "Natives" won't question it or care well guess what we don't want it !

have you looked into vegetarianism ?

Far right Fascists and Far Left Fascists , both as bad as each other.

Faith groups, Liberals, Labour Party, Trade Unions all "far left" to you ?

Blimey, Churchill, RAF, Dad's Army, all the World War veterans who stood against Fascism were all Communists !

Reds under the bed again

The court report says that they finished a fight that somebody else started. In that case, the UAF were Hitler to the EDL's Stalin. :)

Well I've seen reports that says only the EDL members went to jail unless you can enlighten us ? I wasn't there of course and I'm guessing neither were you but there must have been sufficient evidence to convict people

Well I've seen reports that says only the EDL members went to jail unless you can enlighten us ? I wasn't there of course and I'm guessing neither were you but there must have been sufficient evidence to convict people

According to the court report the last EDL protest went off without trouble until they were on their way home, having a quiet pint in the Howard before the train. Then a group of mask wearing UAF agitators wet into the Howard to look for trouble. They got a fight and a trip to hospital for which the EDL people they had picked on went to jail.

Calling somebody who's mixed race a "race traitor" was only going to end one way in that situation.

Either those "university lecturers and middle class liberals" don't have much common sense or they aren't the harmless peaceniks that some people claim.

did you not understand the post?

Keep reading all these defenders of the EDL's right to exercise free speech. Judging by their demos, their "beliefs" seem to consist of walking round with cans of lager in their hands whilst chanting "Allah is a paedo.....Allah Allah who the **** is Allah.....Who's streets Our streets.....We want our country back " :huh: and "lets go ****ing mental" whilst bouncing around inanely.

What do they actually "believe" in ?

Keep reading all these defenders of the EDL's right to exercise free speech. Judging by their demos, their "beliefs" seem to consist of walking round with cans of lager in their hands whilst chanting "Allah is a paedo.....Allah Allah who the **** is Allah.....Who's streets Our streets.....We want our country back " :huh: and "lets go ****ing mental" whilst bouncing around inanely.

What do they actually "believe" in ?

what would you say about the UAF waving an isis flag.

like it has been said many time on this thread THEY ARE BOTH AS BAD AS EACH OTHER

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote

Guest sibon
THEY ARE BOTH AS BAD AS EACH OTHER

Given a choice between a bunch of neo nazis and a bunch of largely peaceful artists, students and university lecturers, I think I'll give the racist skinheads a miss. The "as bad as each other" claim is just EDL spin.

You can think that they are both as bad as each other if you like. You are wrong though. The EDL are the ones who start the trouble, They are the ones with the racist slogans. They are the ones who get arrested for public order offences. They are the ones who get convicted. Almost exclusively.

There may well be a few tosspots amongst the UAF. There may even be a few decent folk amongst the EDL. But to claim that they are "as bad as each other" is demonstrably ridiculous.