Fascists to Invade Sheffield. £500K Bill For Policing

Guest sibon

Calling somebody who's mixed race a "race traitor" was only going to end one way in that situation.

EDL members should know that the UAF would be spoiling for a fight looking for bad publicity for the EDL and hoping to put a few members in jail. The UAF members might well have been spoiling for a fight but a real man would call the UAF member an idiot and return to his pint. The men running back from the train station in search of a fight showed they are simply thugs unable to engage their brain cells.

EDL members should know that the UAF would be spoiling for a fight looking for bad publicity for the EDL and hoping to put a few members in jail. The UAF members might well have been spoiling for a fight but a real man would call the UAF member an idiot and return to his pint. The men running back from the train station in search of a fight showed they are simply thugs unable to engage their brain cells.

My Bold

What description would you give the UAF?

Apparently there is talk of more abuse cases but in Sheffield now not Rotherham. I tried looking for the link but couldnt find it.

ah, thanks, but the ones ive still seen are in rov rem so theyre talking out there arse again?

---------- Post added 05-07-2015 at 22:31 ----------

By your own reasoning the EDL a bunch of neo nazis (do you know what that means) and isis supporters, black flag wavers no contest.

be a bit more sensible.

BOTH are, bunch of *****

Given a choice between a bunch of neo nazis and a bunch of largely peaceful artists, students and university lecturers, I think I'll give the racist skinheads a miss. The "as bad as each other" claim is just EDL spin.

You can think that they are both as bad as each other if you like. You are wrong though. The EDL are the ones who start the trouble, They are the ones with the racist slogans. They are the ones who get arrested for public order offences. They are the ones who get convicted. Almost exclusively.

There may well be a few tosspots amongst the UAF. There may even be a few decent folk amongst the EDL. But to claim that they are "as bad as each other" is demonstrably ridiculous.

Yes they are as bad as each other - If theres a planned EDL march why does UAF always turn up - is it to say hello ?? why do most of em have there faces covered ? each group stands for what they beleave, also don't forget some of the peeps are students, teachers on both sides

Guest sibon
Yes they are as bad as each other - If theres a planned EDL march why does UAF always turn up - is it to say hello ?? why do most of em have there faces covered ? each group stands for what they beleave, also don't forget some of the peeps are students, teachers on both sides

Have you read the whole thread yet?

Just asking:rolleyes:

I saw no more than 100 police employees in town yesterday. Did they all get paid £5000 overtime?

I suspect the original cost was on the basis of the predicted 600 EDL members turning up plus a sizable counter demonstration, when it became apparent that only a third of that number had turned up I would not be surprised if the police sent a few bodies back to barracks so as to not look heavy handed.