Fascists to Invade Sheffield. £500K Bill For Policing

Guest sibon

Cameron is one of the founding signatories

http://uaf.org.uk/about/founding-signatories/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_Against_Fascism

As you can see they are supported by mainstream politicians of all colours.

its a totally different organisation know than it was then.

I would bet a considerable amout of money that seeing the AUF perform know they would take there name off that list. Also being on that list does not suggest that they agree with any thing they (the AUF) do know.

It was a good idea when it first started, now it is overrun by extremist. also once a founding signatories you cant change that.

How many on that list was at the last EDL march?

Smiggs

As you can see they are supported by mainstream politicians of all colours

kidley

NO. i dont see any current supporters on that list.

Edited by kidley

So you believe the UAF an organisation supported by the Prime Minister and all other mainstream political parties and trade unions is more dangerous than the EDL, while some of their tactics and politics are questionable your assertion is utterly loopy.

Trade unions are left wing trouble causers and their support for a bunch of far left, fascists like the UAF is no surprise at all.

They are like two peas in a pod.

I suppose its difficult to say that you wouldn't support an embryo anti-fascist organization. It'd be like saying you were not in favour of motherhood and apple pie (to use metaphors on an international level, as I couldn't think of a UK equivalent off the top of my head).

I will believe this when I see more Muslims joining our armed services prepared to fight for our country, Sikhs do, also Hindus,

I will believe this when I see more Muslim Police Officers.

I will believe this when I see less Bhurkhas, in themselves an insult to women of other faiths and none who fought and died for equality.

It is time for non Muslims to stop being tolerant, to make it clear that either the Muslim population honor this countries traditions and adapt to them or go somewhere where they may be more comfortable.

I will believe this when I see more Muslims joining our armed services prepared to fight for our country, Sikhs do, also Hindus,

I will believe this when I see more Muslim Police Officers.

I will believe this when I see less Bhurkhas, in themselves an insult to women of other faiths and none who fought and died for equality.

It is time for non Muslims to stop being tolerant, to make it clear that either the Muslim population honor this countries traditions and adapt to them or go somewhere where they may be more comfortable.

Excellent post

The Tunisian muslims who used themselves as human shields to protect westerners were endorsing terrorism were they?

A shield is useful if deployed prior to an attack. The Tunisian people have harbored this viper and others like him, they have allowed the free flow of fighters from Tunisia to and from ISIS, they have a huge Police force and a well equipped auxilliary security service. Where were they?

<...>

Calm down, Alan, they are adapting just fine :hihi:

<note: this is a fake and posted in jest, before the usual frothy-mouthed brigade starts jumping>

Calm down, Alan, they are adapting just fine :hihi:

<note: this is a fake and posted in jest, before the usual frothy-mouthed brigade starts jumping>

Tell the families of the thirty murdered to calm down, maybe the families of those blown to bits ten years ago today.

Your liberal accepting sentiments are laudable, but if allowed to prevail will lead to the death of thousands more.