Fascists to Invade Sheffield. £500K Bill For Policing

Guest sibon

How did "they" know that they were Muslims?

For that matter how do any of us really know if we exist at all?

I suppose in this case, they recall that they were facing east when they prayed, and that the name of their holy book started with a Q or a K.

For that matter how to any of us really know if we exist at all?

I suppose in this case, they recall that they were facing east when they prayed, and that the name of their holy book started with a Q or a K.

They were doing that at the same time as forming a human shield for tourists on the beach? :suspect:

You probably get my point though. Being Muslim is irrelevant as well as unprovable. I'm not that convinced that anyone formed a human shield either. The news report is ridiculous. It's not something to use in an argument.

Edited by Eric Arthur

You believe the story as reported? You should get out more and live up to your name.

I believe the evidence presented unless I have reason to do otherwise.

Take a look at my climate change thread if you think I'm insufficiently sceptical.

There isn't any evidence it's just lazy and slightly racist journalism to assume Tunisian nationals are Muslims. Even if they were Muslims it's as relevant as EDL protesters saying that they are C of E.

This is what really happened. The whole story is based on a tweet from a man whose wife spoke to another man who was told by a chef something that she didn't understand.

From that you think that Muslims formed a human shield to protect tourists. You're more closely connected to Kevin Bacon than that story is to a reliable source. ;)

Pick the bits out of this after you've said "sorry Eric, I'll try harder in future". :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/tunisia-hotel-attack-locals-form-human-shield-to-protect-hotel-from-gunman-seifeddine-rezgui-10350998.html

So, what we've worked out that you have the same sympathy for the Brits killed in Tunisia and the 7/7 victims, that Muslims have for the hundreds of thousands killed, injured and displaced since Tony Blair decided to invade Iraq.

My goodness, I think we're finally making some progress.

As I have stated numerous times before on this forum, I have every sympathy for the millions killed by Blair and Bush, as far as I am concerned they are war criminals and should be treated as such.

This in no way excuses the actions of Muslims who, whilst enjoying the protection, education and health and welfare services of this country, continue to espouse sympathy, or by their silence support, terrorist activity here or anywhere else.

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 13:12 ----------

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhh!!!

lookitgostraightoveryourhead :D

When my statement elicits a response as inane as yours it usually means I have won the argument.

When my statement elicits a response as inane as yours it usually means I have won the argument.
Jayyysus, someone help him :rolleyes:

There was no argument: I posted in jest in reply to your burka/adaptation comment, but you either didn't understand the joke ('it went straight over your head')...or you must have been suffering from a really bad bout of brainfarting, for you to make the logical jump from my joke (a fairly innocent one at that) to the recent Tunisian atrocity :|

In passing, thanks for demonstrating your belonging to the frothy-mouthed brigade I was warning about in that very post. Didn't have you down as 'one of them', from your earlier posts, so colour me surprised and disappointed. Do yourself a favour, don't make yourself look any dafter than you already do.

Jayyysus, someone help him :rolleyes:

There was no argument: I posted in jest in reply to your burka/adaptation comment, but you either didn't understand the joke ('it went straight over your head')...or you must have been suffering from a really bad bout of brainfarting, for you to make the logical jump from my joke (a fairly innocent one at that) to the recent Tunisian atrocity :|

In passing, thanks for demonstrating your belonging to the frothy-mouthed brigade I was warning about in that very post. Didn't have you down as 'one of them', from your earlier posts, so colour me surprised and disappointed. Do yourself a favour, don't make yourself look any dafter than you already do.

I actually have no idea what you are on about? Why does expounding a sincerely held belief make me a "member of the frothy mouth brigade" perhaps you should attempt to express yourself in a manner that has at least a slight chance of being understood.