Fascists to Invade Sheffield. £500K Bill For Policing

Guest sibon

I actually have no idea what you are on about? Why does expounding a sincerely held belief make me a "member of the frothy mouth brigade" perhaps you should attempt to express yourself in a manner that has at least a slight chance of being understood.
So, your position is that you did not understand my posts. Okay.

Then why did you feel the need to have a go at me, when you (obviously) don't even know my position about the burkah, wahabi Islam and the Tunisian atrocity?

Bit of a tool, ain't you just?

So, your position is that you did not understand my posts. Okay.

Then why did you feel the need to have a go at me, when you (obviously) don't even know my position about the burkah, wahabi Islam and the Tunisian atrocity?

Bit of a tool, ain't you just?

I am "having a go" as you so succinctly put it at your inability to express yourself and suggesting you use the queens English rather than the eccentric spiel in your earlier posts.

I am "having a go" as you so succinctly put it at your inability to express yourself and suggesting you use the queens English rather than the eccentric spiel in your earlier posts.
Is that so? Well, can you therefore please tell me what was wrong with my first post:

Calm down, Alan, they are adapting just fine :hihi:

<note: this is a fake and posted in jest, before the usual frothy-mouthed brigade starts jumping>

that had you jump at me in your immediate reply:

Tell the families of the thirty murdered to calm down, maybe the families of those blown to bits ten years ago today.

Your liberal accepting sentiments are laudable, but if allowed to prevail will lead to the death of thousands more.

?

English not queeny enough? Punctuation defects? Improper verb conjugation? What?

You completely and utterly missed the joke (for that's all it was, and I went to the trouble of pointing it out as such). Just man up and be done. Or continue to be a tool, it's no skin off my nose. Accessorily, consider buying yourself a sense of humour in the next summer sales and, as regards 'eccentric spiels', you may wish to familiarise yourself a tad more with online forum colloquialisms and etiquette.

Edited by L00b

Is that so? Well, can you therefore please tell me what was wrong with my first post:

that had you jump at me in your immediate reply:

?

English not queeny enough? Punctuation defects? Improper verb conjugation? What?

You completely and utterly missed the joke (for that's all it was, and I went to the trouble of pointing it out as such). Just man up and be done. Or continue to be a tool, it's no skin off my nose. Accessorily, consider buying yourself a sense of humour in the next summer sales and, as regards 'eccentric spiels', you may wish to familiarise yourself a tad more with online forum colloquialisms and etiquette.

Colloquialisms :hihi: