Is it ok to walk in London with an "ISIS" flag?

Yellowperil refers to a car i used to own, ive explained it on here before.

Ask sibon, hes apparently looked at my past posts so will have seen it im sure.

The stereotype i was referring to was you suggesting i should polish my doc martens.

Im still trying to work out if it was a racial stereotype though as again you seen to be silent when asked a reasonable question.

Yellowperil refers to a car i used to own, ive explained it on here before.

Ask sibon, hes apparently looked at my past posts so will have seen it im sure.

The stereotype i was referring to was you suggesting i should polish my doc martens.

Im still trying to work out if it was a racial stereotype though as again you seen to be silent when asked a reasonable question.

not really doc martens are available to anyone, so i think you are reading into it what you will, and as you have never owned any it doesnt apply to you does it? do you prefer winkle pickers? LOL oh and you might have had a car called yellowperil BUT its still a racial metaphor and provacative to many, so i think you may see the irony in it. LOL

Edited by remapper

On this forum it's less offensive to wear an ISIS flag than admit to being a cyclist.

You get less abuse

Thats very funny but unfortunately true apparently.

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 00:01 ----------

not really doc martens are available to anyone, so i think you are reading into it what you will, and as you have never owned any it doesnt apply to you does it? do you prefer winkle pickers? LOL

Thats very clever and i like your style.

In the same vein then could i suggest that a hearty meal may help to calm you down too, maybe a few chapattis and onion bhajis which are also available to anyone. If you have never tried either then obviously it wont apply to you either.

Do you prefer a hot roast pork sandwich? Lol

Thats very funny but unfortunately true apparently.

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 00:01 ----------

Thats very clever and i like your style.

In the same vein then could i suggest that a hearty meal may help to calm you down too, maybe a few chapattis and onion bhajis which are also available to anyone. If you have never tried either then obviously it wont apply to you either.

Do you prefer a hot roast pork sandwich? Lol

ahh the penny has dropped. everyone say hello to the real yellowperil !!! imitation is the best form of flattery :)

Edited by remapper

I dont get what you mean? Youll have to explain the differences between your post and mine for me to get it im afraid.

As far as i can see they were the same.

I dont mind these verbal games with you as long as the same rules apply to us both.

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 00:14 ----------

Im glad you acknowledge that my post is merely an imitation of your own.

They are very similar arent they.

Therefore one cant be classed as anymore racist or offensive than the other can it.

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 00:15 ----------

And you went first by the way.

Edited by yellowperil

I dont get what you mean? Youll have to explain the differences between your post and mine for me to get it im afraid.

As far as i can see they were the same.

I dont mind these verbal games with you as long as the same rules apply to us both.

a paradox.

I think theyre too similar to be a paradox.

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 00:26 ----------

You nearly got me there i must admit.

Until i googled it i thought "paradox" was what the 1st battalion put in the bath to relax!;)