Were the moon landings fake?

I've linked evidence. Having not been to the moon personally, I can't give you anything such as a lump of rock or some space dust, or even a moon selfie. My lack of personal experience doesn't mean it didn't happen. Does a tree still make a noise when it falls in the forest and no-one is there to see it?

Show me they went to the moon in a different year. You can't. Yet for your 'not in 1969 but some other year' theory to be true, you need to not just disprove 1969 but prove the other year. Please do this.

The tour guide at the Johnson space centre was a retired volunteer who had worked at the centre during the time of the Apollo missions, which is why he was so knowledgeable and proud of all the history on site. Was he a liar? Is his first hand experience of working at NASA at Mission Control less credible than your total lack of evidence?

Edit: You can moan about Wikipedia all you like, but that linked article has citations all over it and is far more trustworthy than you own Wikipedia entry. I'd like you to explain how a press release from the Chinese Space Agency in 2012 (the second linked article) describing how they have seen the Lunar Module on the moon is fake please.

I did say on my post for all, Photographers , Designers, Animators etc to post. You can have multiple light sources giving a confusing multiple shadowing effect. I would Guess on the moon you have a singular light!. If we have a singular light on the moon why would the shadows be in differing directions?

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 01:11 ----------

Keep it simple.. You have a shadow @ 12:15. But next to you is 9: 45 ?!?!?!?!? Don’t get it!

I did say on my post for all, Photographers , Designers, Animators etc to post. You can have multiple light sources giving a confusing multiple shadowing effect. I would Guess on the moon you have a singular light!. If we have a singular light on the moon why would the shadows be in differing directions?

You have no evidence to support your claim; I think it's very clear to see now. I'm off to bed, I see no further point in chatting about possible theories. For each claim you put forward, there is a counter claim which proves it wrong. You routinely avoid directly answering questions and ramble on with different theories, all which are lifted from the Internet anyway and none are original thought.

To highlight how easy your theories are answered and disproved:

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/apollo-moon-landing-pictures-fake/

As it stands, there is lots of evidence to suggest the moon landings in 1969 are true. There are lots of counter theories to suggest it isn't. There is no evidence to support your claim they landed on the moon in a different year. You really don't have a leg to stand on and it's difficult to take you seriously when you never answer anything directly.

You have no evidence to support your claim; I think it's very clear to see now. I'm off to bed, I see no further point in chatting about possible theories. For each claim you put forward, there is a counter claim which proves it wrong. You routinely avoid directly answering questions and ramble on with different theories, all which are lifted from the Internet anyway and none are original thought.

To highlight how easy your theories are answered and disproved:

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/apollo-moon-landing-pictures-fake/

As it stands, there is lots of evidence to suggest the moon landings in 1969 are true. There are lots of counter theories to suggest it isn't. There is no evidence to support your claim they landed on the moon in a different year. You really don't have a leg to stand on and it's difficult to take you seriously when you never answer anything directly.

Still waiting on you showing me they landed 69!

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 01:27 ----------

Ok It is 2015. We have amazing technology in the sky. Do we have proof the flag is on the moon? If yes show it to the forum. More importantly when was this?

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 01:34 ----------

It is idiotic the good old US of A>> 69… UhHu. Never happened my friend!.

Still waiting on you showing me they landed 69!

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 01:27 ----------

Ok It is 2015. We have amazing technology in the sky. Do we have proof the flag is on the moon? If yes show it to the forum. More importantly when was this?

http://petapixel.com/2012/07/30/new-lunar-photos-give-proof-that-americas-flags-are-still-there/

The picture was taken from the Lunar Recon Orbiter in 2012. You of course won't believe this. So if you think we have technology that should be able to identify a flagpole on the moon and is operated by a third party, please show me evidence that it hasn't discovered the flagpole.

Yes, I know I was about to go to bed, but I'm enjoying your constant wriggling when faced with the call to prove things, particularly that they landed on the moon but not in 1969.

the_bloke Image of the flag?!?!?

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 01:40 ----------

Show me the flag?!?!?!

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 01:41 ----------

Show me 69!!!!

Show me anything lol.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 01:42 ----------

?????????????????????????????

Show me one thing!

the_bloke Image of the flag?!?!?

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 01:40 ----------

Show me the flag?!?!?!

Show me 69!!!!

Show me anything lol.

?????????????????????????????

Are you drunk? This conversation is pointless.

Prove to me you were a successful musician at 18.

Oh I could. I had my own business age 18 , married , own house had many successful internet endeavours. Still do! Nothing to do with the moon my friend!

No it isn't, but the comparison is with what you want as evidence. For reasons unknown, photographs, video, rocks, dust, spaceships, audio recordings, third party recordings and sightings of the lunar landings, photographs of lunar debris and god knows what else isn't enough in your eyes to qualify as evidence. You want more than that, as if I was there on the moon in 1969 taking a selfie.

I can't give you that, only the massive amount of information about the lunar landings that is in the public domain. So when I ask you to prove that you were a successful musician at 18, how would you prove it? Photographs? Some LPs? Old contracts, gig flyers, newspaper snippets? I can ignore all that and flat out refuse to believe it - I wasn't there, so it didn't happen, you could have faked the lot. Sounds silly, but that's the same principle you seem to be applying to the lunar landings.

For each thing that could be presented as evidence that man has been on the moon, you'll just chose to ignore it and trust some conspiracy theory instead.

Let's try it; please explain how the Genesis Rock got to Earth.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missions/apollo/apollo_15/samples/

Edit: I'm definitely off to bed. I'll amuse myself at your reply in the morning.

Edited by the_bloke

No it isn't, but the comparison is with what you want as evidence. For reasons unknown, photographs, video, rocks, dust, spaceships, audio recordings, third party recordings and sightings of the lunar landings, photographs of lunar debris and god knows what else isn't enough in your eyes to qualify as evidence. You want more than that, as if I was there on the moon in 1969 taking a selfie.

I can't give you that, only the massive amount of information about the lunar landings that is in the public domain. So when I ask you to prove that you were a successful musician at 18, how would you prove it? Photographs? Some LPs? Old contracts, gig flyers, newspaper snippets? I can ignore all that and flat out refuse to believe it - I wasn't there, so it didn't happen, you could have faked the lot. Sounds silly, but that's the same principle you seem to be applying to the lunar landings.

For each thing that could be presented as evidence that man has been on the moon, you'll just chose to ignore it and trust some conspiracy theory instead.

I hear what you say. Now look at the images and explain the shadows on the ground THEY make no sense, … That is why I invite professional and Amateur animators, photographers etc, to look at the lighting. ! The shadows are stupid!

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 02:10 ----------

I hear what you say. Now look at the images and explain the shadows on the ground THEY make no sense, … That is why I invite professional and armature animators, photographers etc, to look at the lighting. ! The shadows are stupid!

Do you think I am a Muppet? I will put on a public forum my real name? UhHu!

They did. but not in 69

That is in no way an answer to my perfectly reasonable question

Before anyone goes on a tedious hunt for evidence, and chooses any number of resources - what would satisfy you that humans did indeed land on the surface of the Moon in 1969?

What single demonstrable fact, or combination of facts would convince you?