Were the moon landings fake?

IF you want to really get involved have a look at something called Kerbal Space Program - real world physics and you can work out a moon or Mars shot on a PC without even writing anything down.

He's on his yacht entertaining his internet endeavors....the lucky muvva.:mad:

Wait so you're 46 now, and you had many successful internet endeavors when you were 18.

So you were running successful internet endeavors in 1987?

Now that is impressive

I think if there had been someone making money - especially a couple of years before the WWW and HTML was released onto the world, then I'd have heard about it considering how meshed into the internet I was back then...

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 13:22 ----------

He's on his yacht entertaining his internet endeavors....the lucky muvva.:mad:

More like his pumping the party guests up first.

Wait so you're 46 now, and you had many successful internet endeavors when you were 18.

So you were running successful internet endeavors in 1987?

Now that is impressive

To be fair, he didn't say he had successful internet endeavours when he was 18, he said he had successful endeavours; separately, later in the sentence he said he had successful internet endeavours, obviously in the more recent past - if true of course.

To be fair, he didn't say he had successful internet endeavours when he was 18, he said he had successful endeavours; separately, later in the sentence he said he had successful internet endeavours, obviously in the more recent past - if true of course.
That's not how I read it.

"I had my own business age 18 , married , own house had many successful internet endeavours. Still do!"

He lists the things he claims to have had at 18, then says 'still do' as in he's still got all those things.

the_bloke

Have a good sleep.

I do not need to because I have Significantly more money than you.

Oh dear, it seems my original reply to your post this morning was deleted. My reply might no longer be available, but as the subsequent posters have echoed, you are totally deluded. In the face of a mountain of evidence, you instead chose to believe in an alternative moon landing event, of which no evidence exists at all.

Good luck space cowboy.

Edit: perhaps as one last gasp of credibility, you care to explain the existence of the Genesis Rock, which I asked in a previous post?

Edited by the_bloke

Maybe ask a calculator? We have no idea.. How would we?

---------- Post added 11-07-2015 at 23:09 ----------

Snap same as man never went to the moon in 69!!

What do we have no idea about?

Calculating an orbital trajectory to mars is relatively simple, we've sent probes there plenty of times now. Although due to the distance it requires more precision than going to the moon.

And we could of course work out how much O2 will be needed to get a person there, it's not like how much we breath is some sort of unknown quantity.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 18:33 ----------

Hold on just calculating what I need to make it to an unknown planet. My calculator will tell me know how much fuel, food, how many oxygen tanks I may or may not need. … Nope… All it says is boobs when I turn it upside down!

You're just demonstrating an incredibly high level of stupidity.

Can you calculator tell you how much fuel you need to get to Birmingham? No. But I can use a calculator to work it out, whilst all you can do is write 8008 apparently.