Were the moon landings fake?

Guest sibon

Nope… All it says is boobs

Can you calculator tell you how much fuel you need to get to Birmingham? No. But I can use a calculator to work it out, whilst all you can do is write 8008 apparently.

:wink:

Your first sentence doesn't make any sense.

You are not convincing anybody that you are "loaded" - and not convincing anybody that you have a clue about the moon landings.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 02:25 ----------

Why does nobody believe you - mind you - if Geoff will give you a reference.......................

Show me your and I will show you mine .. Ooooerr . I mean property! NOT rented!

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 03:31 ----------

Ok .. Admittedly I am not loaded as some. I did have my own home and businesses aged 18. At 19 had a baby boy, was married with my own home and still had my own removal business, Garage, and a bric-a-brac shop.

I am now an old man with beautiful grandkids. I have a good life a comfortable home and more than enough money to keep me and my family happy for years to come.

I still have a very successful online interests bringing a small to medium income. So not to sound smart but yes I am loaded compared to the average person. BUT not as much as some I read about on you tube making 3 million a year opening boxes of a phone and talking about it! . Good luck to them!

See a monkey choke him!

Listen it is not that I was smarter than any another It was I got in first each time. Web design I was in ( no money to be made now ) Website maintenance I was in ( no money to be made now) Phone apps ( steady to slow income) I made my money years ago and happily accept the money still coming to me with online endeavours.

Most if not all of this forum have at one point downloaded one of my apps. This very forum I played a part in the coding that Sheffield forum now pays for. A small portion is now paid to me.

So to reiterate loaded is down to interpretation But, To sound smug… Yes I am.

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 03:52 ----------

If anyone thinks the moon landing happened in 69 you are off your head.

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 04:37 ----------

I take it you know nothing about computer programming or computers in general. The programming and logic involved would have been created with one requirement; to get to the moon and back. It would have been written to be as efficient as possible. Unlike your sat nav analogy, it didn't have to worry about roads or speed cameras, just what the speed and trajectory was.

Is this thing fake too? They used it for nuclear missile guidance, not dissimilar to space rockets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CDC_6600

Edit: the year after the Moon landings, ARPANET was created and so was Shakey, the first machine with artificial intelligence.

No I have not a clue>>> I take it you know nothing about computer programming or computers in general. The programming and logic involved . <<< I do know in 69 it could do little more than make the word boobs. Show me it could do more!!!

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 04:43 ----------

Ok go into your android phone.. open the calculator and ask it how long will it take me to get to Edinburgh from Sheffield? How much fuel I need. etc, ETC… This is on a 2015 calculator … What did it say?!?!

Edited by code word

Au contraire it is you.

Ok go into your android phone.. open the calculator and ask it how long will it take me to get to Edinburgh from Sheffield? How much fuel I need. etc, ETC… This is on a 2015 calculator … What did it say?!?!

Gosh, you really are staggeringly dim.

the_bloke >>> wikipedia is written by the public for the public you do know that? It has more inaccuracies than any other internet inclusion.

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 04:51 ----------

Au contraire it is you.

Gosh, you really are staggeringly dim.

This from a fish?!?! lol

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 05:01 ----------

Halibut please educate us, the forum would love to hear you superior wisdom. Please elaborate

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 05:05 ----------

Elaborate >> No? to tired swimming about? Debate is good, But debate… Explain what you mean.

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 05:06 ----------

You cant?!?! lol Back to bed! Get a sleep my friend!

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 05:10 ----------

Half a shandy get on PC and talk silly. Then run away.

Show me your and I will show you mine .. Ooooerr . I mean property! NOT rented!

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 03:31 ----------

Ok .. Admittedly I am not loaded as some. I did have my own home and businesses aged 18. At 19 had a baby boy, was married with my own home and still had my own removal business, Garage, and a bric-a-brac shop.

I am now an old man with beautiful grandkids. I have a good life a comfortable home and more than enough money to keep me and my family happy for years to come.

I still have a very successful online interests bringing a small to medium income. So not to sound smart but yes I am loaded compared to the average person. BUT not as much as some I read about on you tube making 3 million a year opening boxes of a phone and talking about it! . Good luck to them!

See a monkey choke him!

Listen it is not that I was smarter than any another It was I got in first each time. Web design I was in ( no money to be made now ) Website maintenance I was in ( no money to be made now) Phone apps ( steady to slow income) I made my money years ago and happily accept the money still coming to me with online endeavours.

Most if not all of this forum have at one point downloaded one of my apps. This very forum I played a part in the coding that Sheffield forum now pays for. A small portion is now paid to me.

So to reiterate loaded is down to interpretation But, To sound smug… Yes I am.

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 03:52 ----------

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 04:37 ----------

No I have not a clue>>> I take it you know nothing about computer programming or computers in general. The programming and logic involved . <<< I do know in 69 it could do little more than make the word boobs. Show me it could do more!!!

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 04:43 ----------

So you justify your belief that the moon landing was not genuine by putting us all to sleep with the story of your life and your rise to fabulous wealth?

Anyone who brags about their wealth on a public forum has to be regarded with deep suspicion :D

From my point of view you might not even have two pennies to scratch your backside with

Show me

No, we've been over this lots of times in this thread. It's boring now. I've had enough of showing you things when you ignore everything and when you can't show me the alternative year you believe the moon landings were. Show me why I should believe in your theory. Show me your proof or give it up.

Show me

<<snip>>

Ok, this is some fairly obvious trolling.

Points about the moon landings:

1) The flag waving myth is credibly debunked. If you think a flag wouldn't wave on the moon, why would it wave in a movie studio - did they leave the door open perhaps? No, it'll either have been wired that way or it'll have been rotational energy from being placed.

2) The lighting/shadow myth has been credibly debunked. There will have been more than one source of light on the moon. There was a giant spaceship wrapped in foil, for one - that would have reflected s significant amount of light from the sun and possibly Earth. The lander had lights of its own.

3) Getting there - a calculator is not required. You can (laboriously) do orbital mechanics calculations by hand. As you say, it's like getting from Sheffield to Birmingham. It's approximately 100 miles away, my car does 40mpg, I will need 2.5 gallons of fuel (approx 11.25 litres), which will cost around 13.50 at 1.20 per litre. The moon is around 240,000 miles away, so 2400x further than Birmingham, so I need 6000 litres of petrol for my car to drive there. See? I did it in my head. The actual set of equations are Newtonian in origin and were well defined at the start of the twentieth century. If my car was airtight, and I travelled at 60mph then I would need 800 litres of air to get from Sheffield to Birmingham. I got the average respiration volume figure from Wikipedia, which studies have repeatably shown is more accurate on average than Encyclopaedia Britannica.

4) We left stuff there - the laser reflectors for a start. The problem with this is that you can't see them easily. You can shine a laser off them sure, but you're never going to be convinced that they were left there in the years claimed (the first was on Apollo 11, BTW). The reason satellites that can see your garden can't see the landing site is that they're pointed at Earth. Space-pointing optical devices (eg. Hubble) have insufficient minimal focal length to take pictures of the moon - try taking a picture of a dust mite with an iPhone to see what I mean.

You need to consider your standard of proof here - all of the available evidence has been laid out for you, but you refuse to accept it. If literally nothing other than going back in time and taking part in the mission yourself would do the trick then you'll never be convinced. However your irrational (because it's not evidence-based) skepticism does not invalidate the decades of international science around one of mankind's greatest accomplishments to date.