Were the moon landings fake?

No it is reality. It is what we have in 2015 and is hit and miss. In 69 I for one cant see how a calculator got man on the moon and back.

Wasn't you babbling on about your successful internet endeavours earliar?

yet you can't figure out the difference between a 1969 computer and a 2015 one. Do you even realise there essentially the same?

maybe you should troll pre pub.

Wasn't you babbling on about your successful internet endeavours earliar?

yet you can't figure out the difference between a 1969 computer and a 2015 one. Do you even realise there essentially the same?

maybe you should troll pre pub.

Oh No... You should delete that my friend!!! A69 calculator and a 2015. Again ....

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 02:15 ----------

Read , read , and read again until you understand!!!!

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 02:17 ----------

PPS I do not babble I say it as it is! I worked hard very hard to have what I have.

---------- Post added 23-07-2015 at 02:25 ----------

Even now, I am on this forum waiting and interacting with a few Pcs running some code. It can take hours. This passes time for me. All money in the bank my friend.

“NASA is still seeking to develop technology to safeguard humans for spaceflight into radiation-laden space within and beyond the Van Allen Radiation belts, and the protection provided by our magnetosphere.”

Just google "nasa admits cant get past radiation"

“NASA is still seeking to develop technology to safeguard humans for spaceflight into radiation-laden space within and beyond the Van Allen Radiation belts, and the protection provided by our magnetosphere.”

Just google "nasa admits cant get past radiation"

The funny this is that you believe that the video somehow disproves that we landed on the moon. You really are a joker.

No. I believe the overwhelming mass of evidence of various kinds that says we did.

Please tell us about the overwhelming mass of evidence that a person has set foot on the moon.

Don't tell us about flags/reflectors/landing stages/artifacts on the moon, there is no denying that stuff is there

Photographs and video are just as unreliable (as you point out)

Name just one thing that proves a person set foot on the moon...