Were the moon landings fake?

Rubbish, it was all faked. And there is 'none ie: nothing, nada, zip'...that will convince me otherwise.

Not even common sense it seems.

OK, let's go with the idea that it was all faked.

That would mean that Soviet Russia and Red China, both competing ideologically with America at the time were either

[a] Complicit in the scam

Totally fooled by it

We must also assume that the many instances of lunar probes photographing the lunar landing sites that I detailed above were all faked as part of the ongoing scam. By nations as diverse as India, China and Japan.

Either that or completely automated vehicles were sent to the moon, which explains why the LEM and flags can be seen.

Wait a second. Flags?

Given that parts of Surveyor 3, which landed on the Moon in April 1967, were brought back to Earth by Apollo 12 in November 1969 and these samples were shown to have been exposed to lunar conditions, one can only assume that the Apollo vehicles may have been empty of human astronauts but must have contained advanced robots capable of going out and picking up the bits of Surveyor 3 and bringing them back to earth.

These advanced robots must also have erected the flags that can be seen in hi-res photos taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

More important, if America faked it, how come the Russians (who tracked them) didn't call them out on it?

Let's complicate it and give succor to the conspiracy weirdos. Nasa bought off SSP that's why they didn't call them on it.

If NASA could fake their lunar program I'm sure the soviets would have had no problem faking their space program.

Not even common sense it seems.

OK, let's go with the idea that it was all faked.

That would mean that Soviet Russia and Red China, both competing ideologically with America at the time were either

[a] Complicit in the scam

Totally fooled by it

We must also assume that the many instances of lunar probes photographing the lunar landing sites that I detailed above were all faked as part of the ongoing scam. By nations as diverse as India, China and Japan.

Either that or completely automated vehicles were sent to the moon, which explains why the LEM and flags can be seen.

Wait a second. Flags?

Given that parts of Surveyor 3, which landed on the Moon in April 1967, were brought back to Earth by Apollo 12 in November 1969 and these samples were shown to have been exposed to lunar conditions, one can only assume that the Apollo vehicles may have been empty of human astronauts but must have contained advanced robots capable of going out and picking up the bits of Surveyor 3 and bringing them back to earth.

These advanced robots must also have erected the flags that can be seen in hi-res photos taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

As long as you understand I was paraphrasing a previous numpty post. :hihi:

• 1 year later...
That's an hour long so I'm not going to watch it. At a guess the new evidence it claims to be about to reveal is nothing more than 54 minutes of ignorance.

theres a section about spilling orange juice onto the camera from inside their suit which is a new one to me, might not be?