Were the moon landings fake?

Had Apollo 11 been the only landing by humans on the moon, then maybe there may have been a bit more of a healthier debate on whether it was all staged to finally shut the Soviets up about being first at everything space related to that point However as there were nine manned missions to the moon six of which actually landed successfully with a total of twelve different men walking on it, I don't think there is even a 1% chance of faking such events and even arguing it is silly and futile.

Why on Earth would the US fake the moon landings?

They had the technology (albeit a bit clunky) to do it for real so why bother faking it?

indeed, theres a long standing video out there of a camera expert who states in that era it wouldve been technically harder and more expensive to fake it than to actually go

indeed, theres a long standing video out there of a camera expert who states in that era it wouldve been technically harder and more expensive to fake it than to actually go

Exactly right, even Hollywood did not have the technology to do all those visuals that we all saw live back in 1969.

Guest makapaka

I don’t believe in the conspiracies really.

The only thing I’ve ever considered was the available technology- I’m amazed that if we could get there 50 years ago that we’re not there every week now.

The only thing I’ve ever considered was the available technology-

Interestingly, despite the blind faith in capitalism in the US, NASA decided to let the contract for navigation software development for the moon landings to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

I don’t believe in the conspiracies really.

The only thing I’ve ever considered was the available technology- I’m amazed that if we could get there 50 years ago that we’re not there every week now.

Why on earth , no pun intended, would the US or anyone else keep wanting to go to a barren satellite planet regularly, just for the hell of it ?