Were the moon landings fake?

But like most other sceptics you are wrong.:)

Indeed, to suggest the Russians didn't dispute it because they weren't capable is ridiculous.

Neil Armstrong visited Moscow in May 1970, 10 months after the moon landings, where he was given a tumultuous welcome & wild applause!

The shadows make no sense. Kodak confirmed they had no film that would be able to be captured then processed at the time of the moon landing. They did not land when they said they did. Absolutely no proof. We have more proof to dispute the landing than there are that they did.

I passed the ball over the net… Your go!

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 23:33 ----------

Anyone remember how important you had to be with a roll of film before digital? Anyone remember the leaders in 1969.? Kodak.. Anyone remember as the world leader in photo processing saying…. You could NOT take an image on the moon to then be processed on earth? If Kodak say it is a no go. I believe it.

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 23:46 ----------

This forum has many graphic designers, illustrators, professional and amature photographers. Web designers, Cartoonists etc, etc . And the first thing you need to understand is lighting. And the moon landing images make no sense.

Edited by code word

OK... I'll bite. But just on the grounds that the probability of most things is unlikely to be 'zero'. The same scientists that claim the moon landings are real are also in the process of conducting an experiment to find out if our entire existence is, in fact, real...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10451983/Do-we-live-in-the-Matrix-Scientists-believe-they-may-have-answered-the-question.html

What does real mean?

The shadows make no sense. Kodak confirmed they had no film that would be able to be captured then processed at the time of the moon landing. They did not land when they said they did. Absolutely no proof. We have more proof to dispute the landing than there are that they did.

Anyone remember how important you had to be with a roll of film before digital? Anyone remember the leaders in 1969.? Kodak.. Anyone remember as the world leader in photo processing saying…. You could NOT take an image on the moon to then be processed on earth? If Kodak say it is a no go. I believe it.

This forum has many graphic designers, illustrators, professional and amature photographers. Web designers, Cartoonists etc, etc . And the first thing you need to understand is lighting. And the moon landing images make no sense.

Kodak never said such a thing

Film is actually more forgiving of exposure errors than a CCD

You have to understand that the lander was wrapped in reflective tinfoil. Much like your head it seems.

Guest sibon
We need vResistance and truthlogic back:)

As if by magic... :D

On what basis? Film is in a light sealed box, open the shutter and the film captures the light.

Kodak even provided the film.