What effect has greece had on your decision to leave euro?

Norway is a very different country to the UK. You can't just compare one thing, they have a population about a twentieth of ours for one thing, and very low immigration levels. People there trust the government to do the right thing for the Norwegian people, whereas people here do not, for among other reasons, the ridiculous notion that people can arrive here by hook or by crook and the minute they set one toe on British soil, they become "British".

Immigration is very high in Norway actually. The % of the population that are immigrants has gone from 4% to 16% in just 20 years.

We have friends there and have visited a few times. Parts of Oslo are very ethnic. We get the train in and out of town and it passes through an area called Nordstrand which is pretty much like parts of inner London in terms of ethnic mix. Hard to believe I guess but absolutely true.

No point arguing this before to decide to because you've got it wrong.

Yes but it is a totally different culture. Governments reflect the culture of the country they govern, not the other way round.

Norway is a great place to live for sure. Apart from the price of food and beer.

Norway is a very different country to the UK. You can't just compare one thing, they have a population about a twentieth of ours for one thing, and very low immigration levels. People there trust the government to do the right thing for the Norwegian people, whereas people here do not, for among other reasons, the ridiculous notion that people can arrive here by hook or by crook and the minute they set one toe on British soil, they become "British".

I take it you have never been to Norway?

http://sciencenordic.com/norways-problem-immigration

http://www.ssb.no/en/innvbef

I am not European, I am British. I am almost certain that we will be out of the EU within the next decade, and fairly sure that the EU as we know it will not last until 2030. It will probably just end up being Germany, France and the Benelux countries.

So what continent do you being to if you're not a European?

So what continent do you being to if you're not a European?

We are not part of a continental landmass. We are a separate island, close to Europe but not part of it. I like visiting Europe, I have friends and family that live in Europe. But I am not myself European.

I am not European, I am British. I am almost certain that we will be out of the EU within the next decade, and fairly sure that the EU as we know it will not last until 2030. It will probably just end up being Germany, France and the Benelux countries.

The word ‘British’ is an emotive one. Different meaning for different people!

Culture is always changing - it has its own life form. You get on with people or you get left behind....integration is not a bad thing :)

We are not part of a continental landmass. We are a separate island, close to Europe but not part of it. I like visiting Europe, I have friends and family that live in Europe. But I am not myself European.

So what continent do you think that you being to?

Also, I'd hate to break it to you, but just because there's a narrow channel of sea water between us and the rest of Europe, it doesn't mean that we're not part of the European Landmass. Continental land masses run deeper than channels of water.

Lets not forget that we do have a land border with an EU country as well.

Culturally we have very close ties to Europe as well, our language is a hotchpotch of our neighbouring European countries languages for example.