Am I still allowed to question climate change?

I am saying I don't automatically believe posts by people on internet forums or blogs, and that using a post from someone in the comments section of a right wing Australian Biologists blog to support a claim is about as rubbish a source of evidence as it is possible to present.

Do you believe everything you read if you like what it says?

Not at all...have you looked at the signatories on the other links I gave..?

I'm sure you can google it, when you have, come back and explain it I could do with a good laugh.

A bit like your googling which came up with a comment on a blog that you presented as evidence. :hihi:

I asked for about the umpteenth time, because the only explanation for stratospheric cooling at the same time as tropospheric warming is the greenhouse effect.

It is evidence of the human influence on recent climate change that so far no one has even attempted to counter, instead prefering ad hominems, or to side track the issue.

Here is a short video that will explain it in simple terms for you:

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenman3610#p/u/22/_Sf_UIQYc20

Perhaps the greenhouse effect is a factor in stratospheric cooling, but CO2 isn't the major contributor is it? Let alone man made CO2.

Water Vapour is.

Also the step change in ozone levels following the erruptions of El Chichón and Mount Pinatubo have a marked effect on the lower stratosphere temperatures (ref Thompson and Solomon, American Meteorological Society; Can't provide the link as you have to pay to download the file and I don't want to infringe copyright).

Perhaps the greenhouse effect is a factor in stratospheric cooling, but CO2 isn't the major contributor is it? Let alone man made CO2.

Water Vapour is.

Also the step change in ozone levels following the erruptions of El Chichón and Mount Pinatubo have a marked effect on the lower stratosphere temperatures (ref Thompson and Solomon, American Meteorological Society; Can't provide the link as you have to pay to download the file and I don't want to infringe copyright).

Water Vapour in the atmosphere is a function of temperature, it is s positive feedback on the rising C02 in the atmosphere, which is the part of the equation we can solve.

Your answer confirms the role of CO2, it doesn't undermine it.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/water-vapor-greenhouse-gas.htm

A bit like your googling which came up with a comment on a blog that you presented as evidence. :hihi:

I asked for about the umpteenth time, because the only explanation for stratospheric cooling at the same time as tropospheric warming is the greenhouse effect.

It is evidence of the human influence on recent climate change that so far no one has even attempted to counter, instead prefering ad hominems, or to side track the issue.

Here is a short video that will explain it in simple terms for you:

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenman3610#p/u/22/_Sf_UIQYc20

You can go on believing whatever s--te you like if that's your comforter, I'll just open the back door and get a more accurate reading on the climate and it won't cost a penny, perhaps you should open your door and get out more.:rolleyes:

Water Vapour in the atmosphere is a function of temperature, it is s positive feedback on the rising C02 in the atmosphere, which is the part of the equation we can solve.

Your answer confirms the role of CO2, it doesn't undermine it.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/water-vapor-greenhouse-gas.htm

My answer shows that other natural factors are contributing to the cooling stratosphere.

Has anyone yet accounted for the current cooling trend, or is it still atravesty that they can't work out where the energy is going.

Linking to a pro AGW, true believer site doesn't convince me at all; and even less of the general public are being fooled by it these days.

You can go on believing whatever s--te you like if that's your comforter, I'll just open the back door and get a more accurate reading on the climate and it won't cost a penny, perhaps you should open your door and get out more.:rolleyes:

No, No, No , No No. :)

Don't you know that what we are currently experiencing is only 'weather' It has nothing to do with climate change.

However if it gets a little hotter, or we get floods, that is nothing to do with weather, and is totally caused by me revving my V8 and killing the polar bears.