Am I still allowed to question climate change?

No, No, No , No No. :)

Don't you know that what we are currently experiencing is only 'weather' It has nothing to do with climate change.

However if it gets a little hotter, or we get floods, that is nothing to do with weather, and is totally caused by me revving my V8 and killing the polar bears.

Well that's set my mind at rest I thought it was something serious:hihi:

ps, if you happen to run over a polar bear with your v8, i'll have a couple of steaks off it, should go well on my climate warming barbeque.

Well that's set my mind at rest I thought it was something serious:hihi:

ps, if you happen to run over a polar bear with your v8, i'll have a couple of steaks off it, should go well on my climate warming barbeque.

It just so happens that I've got my BBQ fired up in the lounge, how would you like them done?

I thought I'd use up some of the bottled gas I bought, for the Met Office's BBQ2009 summer, to heat my house during this 'mild Met Office' winter. :)

............I'll just open the back door and get a more accurate reading on the climate and it won't cost a penny, perhaps you should open your door and get out more.:rolleyes:

Lol, what an expert. Is this the level of your in depth research? It explains a lot though.

Lol, what an expert. Is this the level of your in depth research? It explains a lot though.

There's plenty of so called expert's out there, you could go and join them if you like, you seem to have been able to string a few words together, perhaps you could be an expert in bulls---,as you post enough of it.

There's plenty of so called expert's out there, you could go and join them if you like, you seem to have been able to string a few words together, perhaps you could be an expert in bulls---,as you post enough of it.

No thank you, and coming from you that sort of comment is a compliment. I'm not arrogant enough to believe that I can usurp many years of research by simply looking out of my back door.

No thank you, and coming from you that sort of comment is a compliment. I'm not arrogant enough to believe that I can usurp many years of research by simply looking out of my back door.

Well looking out of my back door seems to be more accurate than the weather forecasting by the so called experts over the last twelve months.

They'll be telling us it's going to snow in June through to September next:rolleyes:

Well looking out of my back door seems to be more accurate than the weather forecasting by the so called experts over the last twelve months.

They'll be telling us it's going to snow in June through to September next:rolleyes:

Do you actually understand what you are saying?

If you'd bothered to check the facts, reserach has shown that the earth's temperature has been coolling for the last 10 years and will conrtinue to do so. Hence all of us know that global warming is a myth and the current cold snap is just further proof of this.

If you'd bothered to check the facts, reserach has shown that the earth's temperature has been coolling for the last 10 years and will conrtinue to do so. Hence all of us know that global warming is a myth and the current cold snap is just further proof of this.

It's all right, I not trying to change your mind, you're free to believe what you want to. All I am trying to say is that only a fool would try to reach global conclusions of a long term phenomena by looking out of their back door.