Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Not really.

ALL previous models of climate change had the earth warming continuously since the late 1990.

The fact that it hasn't has proved those theories worng.

James Lovelock is basically stating no matter what we do were screwed and its out fault for building civilizations !

As the record winter cold testifies, he says, global temperatures move in "jerks and jumps", and we cannot confidently predict what the future holds.

However NOT ONE SINGLE proponent of global warming in the 1990's was predicting record cold winters ahead for the northern hemisphere.

"snow would be a thing of the past" etc and numerous other quotes.

As I have repeatedly shown, there has been warming over the last decade and the models of climate change have been remarkably accurate.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/climate-models.htm

Professor James Lovelock (Gaia theory) speaks about climate change and how it does not conform to the models used to predict future climate change.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8594000/8594561.stm

Interesting, I would say.

Interesting though his views are they are not a reflection of current research.

I admit I haven't looked at this yet but it seems to cover similar ground, but is based on more up to date research and information.

See links for the report on which it is based:

http://climateprogress.org/2010/03/26/video-have-we-pushed-earth-past-the-tipping-point/#more-21898

As I have repeatedly shown, there has been warming over the last decade and the models of climate change have been remarkably accurate.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/climate-models.htm

I see you're still linking to a site run by an enthusiastic amateur who freely admits to not being a scientist. If you're still unable to provide links to any CREDIBLE sources for your minority view that global warming exists and is man-made then I think it's time to consider your increasingly-isolated position.

Not really.

ALL previous models of climate change had the earth warming continuously since the late 1990.

The fact that it hasn't has proved those theories worng.

James Lovelock is basically stating no matter what we do were screwed and its out fault for building civilizations !

As the record winter cold testifies, he says, global temperatures move in "jerks and jumps", and we cannot confidently predict what the future holds.

However NOT ONE SINGLE proponent of global warming in the 1990's was predicting record cold winters ahead for the northern hemisphere.

"snow would be a thing of the past" etc and numerous other quotes.

The Now show had a good take on the whole issue. They talked about how we should already be dead according to predictions dating back to the 70's and running up until the current preferred doomsday scenario of global warming.

We have had:

New ice age by 2010 (from the 70's)

Millennium bug

Mad Cow disease

SARS

Swine Flu

Hole in the ozone layer

Acid Rain

Global Warming

Plus others, but we are all still here.

I see you're still linking to a site run by an enthusiastic amateur who freely admits to not being a scientist. If you're still unable to provide links to any CREDIBLE sources for your minority view that global warming exists and is man-made then I think it's time to consider your increasingly-isolated position.

Someone that majored in Solar Physics is not exactly an amateur, if you look through the comments on his site you will find plenty of informed opinion from people publishing research and the evidence he cites comes from peer reviewed journals.

The fact you can't even get your criticisms right just shows the attention to detail that you put in when forming your opinions. :rolleyes:

The Now show had a good take on the whole issue. They talked about how we should already be dead according to predictions dating back to the 70's and running up until the current preferred doomsday scenario of global warming.

We have had:

New ice age by 2010 (from the 70's)

Millennium bug

Mad Cow disease

SARS

Swine Flu

Hole in the ozone layer

Acid Rain

Global Warming

Plus others, but we are all still here.

Funny as the sketch may have been it is also a misrepresentation. The ozone layer hole is still there, but because of the international communities response in controlling CFCs the increase in size of the ozone layer has reduced if not stopped. 70s global cooling was a result of a paper and only ever had a few scientists backing it.

Someone that majored in Solar Physics is not exactly an amateur, if you look through the comments on his site you will find plenty of informed opinion from people publishing research and the evidence he cites comes from peer reviewed journals.

The fact you can't even get your criticisms right just shows the attention to detail that you put in when forming your opinions. :rolleyes:

A direct quote from the skeptical science site.

"About the author

Skeptical Science is maintained by John Cook. He studied physics at the University of Queensland, Australia. After graduating, he majored in solar physics in his post-grad honours year. He is not a climate scientist."

So I was right, you can't find any scientific facts to back up your opinions! I think that makes just about all your posts on this thread ill-informed, biased and groundless.

"About the author

Skeptical Science is maintained by John Cook. He studied physics at the University of Queensland, Australia. After graduating, he majored in solar physics in his post-grad honours year. He is not a climate scientist."

So I was right, you can't find any scientific facts to back up your opinions! I think that makes just about all your posts on this thread ill-informed, biased and groundless.

I wouldn't worry about that,the head of the IPCC is a railway engineer..

Global warming alarmists are now alarmed because they cannot account for the cooling trend that has been evident since the late 1990s in contradiction to their climate models. In fact, there is a growing body of evidence that suggests the planet has entered a cooling cycle that could persist for decades.

http://biggovernment.com/kmooney/2010/03/29/climategate-shows-big-science-in-its-natural-state/

"About the author

You prove yourself wrong and then boldly assert you were right ... :huh:

So much for backing opinions up with facts :hihi: