Am I still allowed to question climate change?

You prove yourself wrong and then boldly assert you were right ... :huh:

So much for backing opinions up with facts :hihi:

What? Where have I proved myself wrong?

I stated that http://www.skepticalscience.com is run by a man who is an enthusiastic amateur who freely admits he is not a scientist.

I also stated that you have not been able to link to any CREDIBLE sources for your view that global warming exists and is man made.

Even you agree the first statement is right.

If you can prove the second statement wrong please do so. But you've made hundreds of posts on this thread so far and have yet to offer any concrete proof so I won't hold my breath.

As show by this thread you cannot argue with a global warming apostle.

They will not accept anything that is contrary to their point of view.

Just be humble in the knowledge when in 10-20 years when the next end of the world story breaks that you where right about global warming and the likes of Wildcat are now dressing in their pyjamas, wearing monster feet slippers and arguing with a letterbox somewhere in east Croydon.

Global warming alarmists are now alarmed because they cannot account for the cooling trend that has been evident since the late 1990s in contradiction to their climate models. In fact, there is a growing body of evidence that suggests the planet has entered a cooling cycle that could persist for decades.

http://biggovernment.com/kmooney/2010/03/29/climategate-shows-big-science-in-its-natural-state/

Another obviously rubbish article.

If the person was trying to give a balanced view of what for example Trenbirth was talking about then instead of simply repeating the misrepresentation of his views popularised by bloggers quote mining the CRU emails he would have mentioned Trenbirth's response:

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_14167354

The omission shows the journalist is not interested in truth, just in telling a story that he thinks people want to hear.

What? Where have I proved myself wrong?

I stated that http://www.skepticalscience.com is run by a man who is an enthusiastic amateur who freely admits he is not a scientist.

I also stated that you have not been able to link to any CREDIBLE sources for your view that global warming exists and is man made.

Even you agree the first statement is right.

If you can prove the second statement wrong please do so. But you've made hundreds of posts on this thread so far and have yet to offer any concrete proof so I won't hold my breath.

He is a scientist as you yourself showed with your quotation having majored in Solar Physics.

I have linked to loads of peer reviewed papers. You know that and everyone else knows that. I don't have time to play stupid play ground games with you.

He is a scientist as you yourself showed with your quotation having majored in Solar Physics.

I have linked to hundreds of peer reviewed papers. You know that and everyone else knows that. I don't have time to play stupid play ground games with you.

And there go the toys out of the pram! No proof, just a silly little man with an agenda and too much time on his hands spouting garbage on a subject he knows nothing about!

I think now we've proved Wildcat wrong this thread can now be closed. ;)