Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Those satellites do not monitor sea ice , doh

Maybe you had better tell the Department of Earth System Science, University of California and Geophysical Research letters about that because they used data from Grace to determine the ice mass-loss for the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets during the period between April 2002 and February 2009.

http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2009/2009GL040222.shtml

I am sure they will be impressed with your credentials. I however will stick with believing they have got it right until they offer a correction based on your better knowledge of the subject.

I didn't say you had said that the Southern Oceans had increased in warmth.... I said that, and then followed it up with an explanation for why that means people in New Zealand seeing Iceburg's is not inconsistent with sea temperatures warming.

The full explanation I directed you too on the link references the explanation I gave through 4 peer reviewed articles.

Not only have you misattributed who said what, you seem to think you know more than people publishing peer reviewed work on the subject.

Why should I be convinced by the authority of your views on the subject above the people researching the subject and publishing papers on it?

Omg what kind of person are you???????!?????! You have edited your post, Jeeze , I will know to avoid you in future! And the rest of the forum take note ! Un bloody believable !

Maybe you had better tell the Department of Earth System Science, University of California and Geophysical Research letters about that because they used data from Grace to determine the ice mass-loss for the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets during the period between April 2002 and February 2009.

http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2009/2009GL040222.shtml

I am sure they will be impressed with your credentials. I however will stick with believing they have got it right until they offer a correction based on your better knowledge of the subject.

Since when has greenlands icesheets been sea ice ? Oh dear

Omg what kind of person are you???????!?????! You have edited your post, Jeeze , I will know to avoid you in future! And the rest of the forum take note ! Un bloody believable !

Look back the only posts I edited, I edited were before the one where you complain about me saying you said something about Ocean warming.

9:24\23 is prior to 9:30. I never said you said anything about the oceans warming anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by Wildcat

Look back the only posts I edited, I edited were before the one where you complain about me saying you said something about Ocean warming.

9:24\23 is prior to 9:30. I never said you said anything about the oceans warming anyway. :rolleyes:

Of course it is you imbecile ! Lol I could hardly complain prior! Lol lol Omg lol I need a wee now .

Since when has greenlands icesheets been sea ice ? Oh dear

this is what you said.

Which actually showed lower average temperatures than which was assumed by temperature monitors , which are mainly based in built up areas thus benefitting from the heatsink. And then they adjusted the satellites to compensate this anomaly . Measuring the temperature of the earth is hard enough, measuring see ice is harder. The first satellites launched to measure the changing ice caps conveniently blew up on take off. This was a few years back now........They was eventually launched quite recently . A few months back if I remember rightly. So prove that I am wrong.!!!!! Seen as you openly declared it..

You were talking about the Surface temperature readings and Ice caps... hence me talking about Ice Sheet data.

Sea Ice data comes from the SST dataset that comes from multiple sources:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climatechange/science/monitoring/hadisst.html

Edited by Wildcat

Of course it is you imbecile ! Lol I could hardly complain prior! Lol lol Omg lol I need a wee now .

:huh: Your complaint was clearly spurious at the point you made it as anyone looking back can see. Try to think before you post in future, you are only making yourself out to be a liar that needs to make stuff up to try to discredit the person you are arguing with.