Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Don't believe the hype. I do think we should be careful, but it does appear that scientists will say anything if they are being paid to say it.

Well Convert seems to find a few examples, but fortunately the majority have the integrity to be honest with us.

Well Convert seems to find a few examples, but fortunately the majority have the integrity to be honest with us.

Whilst all Wiki can do is post ad-homs and junkscience links to warmist sites.

What's your view on the current negative trend in UAH?

Whilst all Wiki can do is post ad-homs and junkscience links to warmist sites.

If you want to try to make claims like that you should at least try to do so without an ad hominem :rolleyes:

What point is there in arguing with you when you discount all the major scientific institutions as junk science or warmist sites?

What's your view on the current negative trend in UAH?

Do you call this a negative trend?

http://climateprogress.org/2010/12/29/comparing-all-the-temperature-records/

Carbon warming too minor to be worth worrying about

Many thanks for that article. I'd not heard of David Evans, but a quick search reveals he ran the Australian Greenhouse Office, which is now the Department of Climate Change so clearly he's far more of an expert in this field than anyone on this thread.

It's nice to see the experts are generally in agreement that climate change is so minor as to be insignificant.

Many thanks for that article. I'd not heard of David Evans, but a quick search reveals he ran the Australian Greenhouse Office, which is now the Department of Climate Change so clearly he's far more of an expert in this field than anyone on this thread.

It's nice to see the experts are generally in agreement that climate change is so minor as to be insignificant.

A quick google should have brought this up, it did for me and I even referenced it.

http://www.desmogblog.com/david-evans

Far from running the Australian Greenhouse Office he

From 1999 to 2006, Evans worked for the Australian Greenhouse Office designing a carbon accounting system that is used by the Australian Government to calculate its land-use carbon accounts for the Kyoto Protocol. While Evans says that "[he] know a heck of a lot about modeling and computers," he states clearly that he is "not a climate modeler."

The way to tell if he is credible or not is to look at his arguments. Arguments he is repeating 3 years after he first raised them and after they have been thoroughly debunked.

He is a worthless reference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...