Am I still allowed to question climate change?

That was 6 August 2000 and the people of Tuvalu are still complaining, but at least it will amuze you.

Warming oceans and human waste hit Tuvalu's sustainable way of life

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

The Long View: Tuvalu a nation sinking as the world warms

n my home land of Tuvalu, a person without land is known as a fakaalofa — “a person deserving pity”. Not that many Tuvaluans want pity, despite the real possibility they will lose their island to the increased effects of climate change.

Its fate may be much more prosaic and all local: severe over-population, profound pollution and an unusual World War II legacy.

http://www.tuvaluislands.com/news/archived/2002/2002-03-30.htm

Its fate may be much more prosaic and all local: severe over-population, profound pollution and an unusual World War II legacy.

http://www.tuvaluislands.com/news/archived/2002/2002-03-30.htm

There is lttle point in posting out of date information to counter upto date information.

the date is the clue that its out of date

.tuvaluislands.com/news/archived/2002/2002-03-30.htm

UCKLAND, New Zealand (March 28, 2002 – Agence France-Presse)-

There is lttle point in posting out of date information to counter upto date information.

the date is the clue that its out of date

.tuvaluislands.com/news/archived/2002/2002-03-30.htm

UCKLAND, New Zealand (March 28, 2002 – Agence France-Presse)-

Not much change so far 2011

http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/07/08/tuvalus-climate-catastrophe?videoId=165051128

Not much change so far 2011

http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/07/08/tuvalus-climate-catastrophe?videoId=165051128

Did you watch it and read it, they talk about them being at risk from climate change, dyeing coral, drought, sea water floods.

Scientists say the low elevation and reliance on protective reefs surrounding the Pacific island of Tuvalu make the nation extremely vulnerable to climate change,

Yes they have other issues but the climate is out of their control and ultimately is the one thing that could force them to leave

Did you watch it and read it, they talk about them being at risk from climate change, dyeing coral, drought, sea water floods.

Scientists say the low elevation and reliance on protective reefs surrounding the Pacific island of Tuvalu make the nation extremely vulnerable to climate change,

Yes they have other issues but the climate is out of their control and ultimately is the one thing that could force them to leave

The only thing they're vulnerable to is not getting a shareout.:rolleyes:

You don't seem to have quite grasped how this sort of discussion works and after two and a half thousand posts on this thread I'm not about to engage in a a futile head bang with you. If you want to learn, there are plenty of ways to do so but you clearly have your mind firmly made up from the flimsiest opinions.

Edit: To repeat, you're wrong.

Facts please?

Not assertations (to repeat, you're wrong).

Edited by convert

Instead of Googling for that rubbish why not see if you can find a website that says sea level isn't rising. I could do it for you but you don’t want to know the truth. The planet is getting warmer, sea level is rising because ice is melting, the only dispute when it come to global warming is what is causing it. Some believe it’s all accounted for by natural processes some say is caused by man I think its both.

Please answer my question. What would you have those in fuel poverty, because of bullplop green taxes do to stay alive / keep warm this winter?

Please answer my question. What would you have those in fuel poverty, because of bullplop green taxes do to stay alive / keep warm this winter?

Why are you asking me, I didn't cause global warming on my own I'm just commenting on the fact the planet is warming, the sea is rising and the ice is melting., just because trying to fix it makes life a little more expensive doesn’t mean its not happening.

Why are you asking me, I didn't cause global warming on my own I'm just commenting on the fact the planet is warming, the sea is rising and the ice is melting., just because trying to fix it makes life a little more expensive doesn’t mean its not happening.

So you're quite willing that some old people die, because fuel prices have been artifically inflated due to 'green' pressure?

Simple answer, Yes or No.