Am I still allowed to question climate change?

I see you've not chosen to try and dispute anything I said about James M Taylor and the Heartland Institute, but went for a personal attack on me.

Very telling.

Why should i fishy he's only the messenger i'm sure you can look up NASA and find out for yourself,

and put your hand over your mouth, when it comes to personal attacks your quite good at that also.

Quote fishy,

"Yes, interesting coincidence with the wording.

I'm sure I've come across Streamline using the term 'cultural Marxism' before - another expression the mass murderer Breivik is fond of. "

Quote fishy,

"Yes, interesting coincidence with the wording.

I'm sure I've come across Streamline using the term 'cultural Marxism' before - another expression the mass murderer Breivik is fond of. "

I'm sure Streamline can speak for himself, but thanks for putting his username next to that of Breivik the mass murderer again - it'll probably boost his image in certain circles....

I'm sure Streamline can speak for himself, but thanks for putting his username next to that of Breivik the mass murderer again - it'll probably boost his image in certain circles....

So putting Streamline in the same class as Brevick gives you a kick does it, what a lowlife you are.

So putting Streamline in the same class as Brevick gives you a kick does it, what a lowlife you are.

I think he's rather done that for himself by sharing large chunks of ideology with the mass murderer don't you?

Lowlife? I'm not the one who shares the beliefs of a homicidal maniac...I wonder if Streamline will thank you for highlighting it once again?

I think he's rather done that for himself by sharing large chunks of ideology with the mass murderer don't you?

Lowlife? I'm not the one who shares the beliefs of a homicidal maniac...I wonder if Streamline will thank you for highlighting it once again?

I'll point Streamline to this thread, then perhaps he/she can answer for themselves, still doesn't alter my opinion of you, a lowlife shouting from the back.

Now back to Global Warming.

Really when the fact is it's your ideologies that have led to this awful event taking place.

No doubt the below is another one of you pet theories being put under scrutiny:-

Polar bear climate scientist investigated over 'misconduct'

I've just come across this article in the Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/28/arctic-scientist-polar-bear-oil

It suggests that a high level US climate change scientist has been suspended from his work (which focussed upon the plight of the polar bear in the melting Arctic) due to lobbying pressure from oil companies that wish to open up ANWR to oil drilling.

Trust the Guardian to put the usual spin on the story. I wouldn't trust that paper to even get the date right!

The scientist has actually been suspended for scientific misconduct, which sounds like a polite way of saying he's been making stories up in a desperate attempt to "prove" global warming exists, just like the Climategate scandal.

So it seems that the polar ice caps aren't melting after all and polar bears are not dying as a result.

Trust the Guardian to put the usual spin on the story. I wouldn't trust that paper to even get the date right!

The scientist has actually been suspended for scientific misconduct, which sounds like a polite way of saying he's been making stories up in a desperate attempt to "prove" global warming exists, just like the Climategate scandal.

So it seems that the polar ice caps aren't melting after all and polar bears are not dying as a result.

Except he hasn't been suspended for scientific misconduct, no charges of any sort have been put to him. He is being investigated by a bunch of numpties that have no scientific training who don't even understand the difference between statistics and ratios.

The Telegraph report is partial, and misleading. The guardian report covers the same ground without being misleading and additionally includes a wealth of information including the complaint, which you may like to take a look at:

http://www.peer.org/docs/doi/7_28_11_Scientific_Misconduct_Complaint.pdf

What is happening is the harassment of a scientist for publishing research oil companies don't like so they can promote their interests at the expense of science.

This is corruption and an attack on science, truth and freedom of speech.

Wow it looks like we don't have to worry about the Polar bears (again!)

Arctic 'tipping point' may not be reached...

Source http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14408930

Scientists say current concerns over a tipping point in the disappearance of Arctic sea ice may be misplaced.

Danish researchers analysed ancient pieces of driftwood in north Greenland which they say is an accurate way to measure the extent of ancient ice loss.

Writing in the journal Science, the team found evidence that ice levels were about 50% lower 5,000 years ago.